Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Tues, 8/22, everything I had left to send was mailed out.

@Billy
@calman1955
@cannabissequoia
@Fewding
@Fresherbs
@goatrock
@GreenCaciqueHawaii
@hewhocoruptz
@Hoodini
@Illegal_Smile

Continued on next post.

8 Likes

@JaxxMunster
@Kingaizen69
@MisticHaze
@Niburan
@PanchoVilla
@Sebring
@StevieG
@Tinytuttle
@TropicalBiophile

If your name isnā€™t one any of the lists I posted and it should be, please PM me. At my age, short term memory isnā€™t my strongest suit.

Sorry to be so late in posting these lists, I let a lot of things slide last week and have a lot of catching up to do.

Enjoy your gifts every one

16 Likes

No need to apologize. We all know life is out of our control. Thanks again!

6 Likes

With age comes wisdom, having too many things to do and forgetting things! :wink:
Now where did I put my keys?!? :thinking:

8 Likes

@Cobra50 itā€™s all good dude. Life catches up to us all. Thanks again man, Iā€™m so stoked for all these new genetics. :blush: :v:

5 Likes

Also @Cobra50 I know I wanted to be surprised, but do you know which ones youā€™re sending me?

3 Likes

ā€œā€¦Welcome to McCobra, may I take your order?ā€ :fries:

Sheesh! :astonished: Menu options? Thatā€™s evidence of what OG can do to peopleā€¦be careful younger, greedier people-- weā€™ll FIX you! :laughing: :syringe:

Thanks again :clap: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Groovy Thanks Brother I cant wait to get em going and growingā€¦ :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How did I miss this tag? OMG Iā€™m so sorry bro thank you so much, my purple Durbans will actually be regifted (I hope you donā€™t mind) to my grow mentors sister for next yearā€™s crop, but she needs them and she will absolutely love them. . .I really do appreciate them and you, let me know if I can do anything to repay you

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find them a good home, @Hoodini. :thumbsup:

Just keep OverGrowing, my friend. And maybe keep my in mind if you come upon some ass kicking indica and do a seed run.

Sure @cannabissequoia, why not? Iā€™ll be growing them and making seeds anyway. Itā€™ll be something for everybody.

You are getting a little of everything I have enough of to share, everything with Durban in its heritage including my accidental crossing, my Purple, and I threw in some of my F1s of @ReikoXā€™s LowRyder x LaDiva. Itā€™s a sliding scale of choices. Enjoy them @Fewding.

With me, @Sebring, itā€™s my phone, and my pipe and my lighterā€¦

:v:

7 Likes

Hey all,

@Gaz29 received his envelope on 8-22. It was a 90% loss. I shipped all international and most US seeds in a large lettre envelope wiht a small letter envelope containing a 3" x 6" corrugated plastic sign board into which everything was painstakingly stuffed inside using q tips to cork them up.

Hopefully one of the letter machines needed an adjustment and not all machines brutally bending and flexing these carriers. But hoping is a bit like wishing in its effectiveness. Anyone that has received their seeds destroyed, pm me. I can replace them. Also, important lesson about seed mailing in here for me.I want to make sure everyone gets what they wanted.

love to all,
C50

7 Likes

When i received the envelope it was in quite a nice way , all looked good and when i opened the sealed envelope inside it still looked fine, it wasnā€™t til i got them out of the plastic thing that bits of seeds were falling out when i opened skins the seeds were inā€¦
I received em really fast and @Cobra50 please donā€™t send me anymore, thereā€™s roughly 6 purple beans that are viable and thatā€™s good enough for me bro, I hope the rest get to where there going intact. .!

Thanks again for your beans - and shit happens mate so Iā€™ll pop the viable beans soon ā€¦
Have a good day my friend ,

Gaz

7 Likes

Wow @Cobra50 Iā€™m am incredibly grateful for whatever I receive and Iā€™m sorry to hear @Gaz29 lost of good bit. Hopefully those purple still pop :+1:.

Also how does Tranquil Elaphantizer sound for an indica? :wink:
Itā€™ll be a while but Iā€™m hoping to gets lots. :v:

3 Likes

thank you for your generosity brother gottā€™em today , [ I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY ]

7 Likes

If youā€™re sure thatā€™s what you want, @Gaz29 . I know it was the post office machinery that crushed them, but I still want everyone to get the seeds they requested.

Well @JaxxMunster, then I know my plastic fliptop containers (thanks to @Muleskinner for finding those containers and them posting about them: Fleur du Mal Seeds), made for a safe mailing, I can be sure at least 10 people got theirs intact. :smiley:

I had received @Kalgrae beans in a piece of corrugated plastic from @Jellypowered and they arrived safe and sound. Itā€™s where I got the idea from. So, I am still hoping It was just one P.O. machine that was badly out of alignment or adjustment and that all the rest arrived safe and sound.

As I said before, if your seeds came the in the same condition as @Gaz29 seeds did, I will resend them if you still want them.

Me too! It feels like either a family, or one of those neighborhoods where everyone knows each other and helps each other anytime it is needed. Itā€™s just too bad that all of you ā€œneighborsā€ lives too far away you visit in person. :sigh:

Edit: Added from here down

Although I hadnā€™t heard of it before, SeedFinder knows about it. It sounds totally awesome! If you decide to have a regular giveaway, or chose people to offer them too, keep me in mind. Iā€™m sure @Gaz29 would be very interested as well, we share the same tastes in weed.

6 Likes

This damn seed crushing shit thatā€™s going on by the postal service needs to stop immediately! We need to put our thinking caps on OGā€™ers and figure out a way to gets beans from point A to point B in a safe manner ! I have a an Idea brewing and will post pics when I I get some supplies together!

3 Likes

Deleted. Sorryā€¦ I will send to Tinytuttle instead.

As much as we all could benefit from learning such things I think they are better left to private chat. Itā€™s been discussed already here;
Lets be careful shall we?

We donā€™t all live in legal places so itā€™s best to not have shipping methods on a public forum. It is unfortunate to say so, but perhaps someplace like the community discord would be a good place to share instead.

2 Likes

Shit. Sorry. I didnā€™t know.

What I took from this thread was the protection of posting information Iā€™m I wrong in this assumption? What I was getting at was the actual protection of seeds mailed methods and such materials etc, etc,

1 Like