Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Received mine today fully intact and looking plump.
Now they’re on their way to my buddy to help him restart after he lost all his genetics!!
Thank you!!

4 Likes

@Cobra50 I got my today too, thanks soooooooo much, I only asked for the purple Durbans but I got the variety pack woo woo, I can help out a few people with these (and maybe keep a few of each for myself)
BTW am I the only person who doesn’t refrigerate there seeds? Never have never will hahaha, so I thank you for the awesome corrugated plastic “case” they came with lol. . . Seriously though I’ve never refrigerated my seeds, and even after 5+ years I’ve had 100% germ rates. . .must be my AZ DRY ASS heat lol

6 Likes

Only for letter envelopes, @ReikoX. Just try using one on a padded mailer and see where it gets you.

@Niburan, that’s the way to respect the seeds. :thumbsup: I wish I’d thought of it 10+ years ago.:confounded: I found my old seeds a few months ago. So far no joy, but I’m not giving up until the last old seed fails to pop.

Patience brother @cannabissequoia, remember, I sent them Snail Mail. I live in Wisconsin, be happy I don’t live in New York. :wink: Where is that transporter tech when we need it. :persevere:

Ho, Ho, Happy to be of service. :santa:

We can thank @Muleskinner for posting a link to buy them from.

I’m glad to help that worthy endeavor.

I’m sure the dryness helps. No need for desiccants.

Ok, brother @Gaz29. I’ll wait until I have some good indica seed, ok? It is sad that yours got crushed. So far, It seems to be the only one. I was trying to find something I could use for sending out flip-top containers for international mailing, when I had one of those slap my forehead moments. I don’t need anything new, I just need something to slide into a couple of empty openings in the Corr plastic. Something bamboo comes to mind. or small metal square tubing.

I am very happy that we have had only 1 casualty so far. I am far happier about you guys receiving your beans intact. Plus, it give me even more reason to be hopeful…

Cheers all,
C50

9 Likes

I am happy with that my friend, no need for you stressing over something beyond your control, im happy that the rest are getting there’s whole etc…
I’ll be happy to trade with you when we both have something the other will enjoy…
Thanks again @Cobra50 speak soon bro ,

Gaz

7 Likes

Received my package today @Cobra50. Well packaged and all seeds seem to be intact. Thanks for the extras you sent me. They were a welcomed surprise. I’m now wishing it was March so I could get them in the ground :rofl: Anything that’s purple has to be a winner.

3 Likes

Thanks cobra…arived monday bit didnt know till friday…long work days had me too tired to check…actualy the wife told me at work on phone that they arived monday…im greatfull

4 Likes

4 Likes

You are correct, I can send plenty of seeds in a card. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You sure can, @ReikoX. :slight_smile: Look at the previous posts, you and I are using a nearly identical method. One difference, I rolled mine ito “joints” to keep them from moving around individually and I put the cotton end of the swab against the joint for cushioning and a primitive desiccant. I only got worried in the first place because @Gaz29 received crushed nuts instead of beans.

I am ecstatic that only one has been damaged so far. I wanted to make people as happy as being given seeds has made me. So, so good!

9 Likes

My seeds arrived today in great shape. No damage. THANKS A TON Cobra50!!!

BTW, if seeds are just cracked and not smashed in the mail it does not mean that they are DOA. I have had seeds crack open (for some reason I have yet to figure out) on late harvested buds and kept them in the refer for up to a year in a sealed dry jar. I planted them and they germinated no problem.

7 Likes

Decided to start a 2 liter grow while waiting for my first one to show sex, so wifey picked the Purple to plant (coincidentally purple is her favorite color)

5 Likes

I realize this post is 2 days old @MisticHaze, I somehow overlooked it 2 days ago.

I’m glad you received them, sorry to hear there were 3 cracked. I can’t even imagine how just 3 seeds were cracked in those flip-top containers. All I can come up with is they must have already been cracked when I put them in there. Let me know if you’d like them replaced.

Please do. I’ve read some good things about Herijuana and would love to try it. :yum: The return address on the package you got from me is my real address.

Cool. What is the 4 week old plant next to the seeds? It looks like an indica, but at that age, they all look pretty much that way.

That plant has made a purple one of my favorite colors as well. :wink:

Question, @Niburan, Your avatar looks like a combination of a male an a female face. Did you find that or make it? If you made it, is it you and the missus?

To all my seed recipients: A lot of you have thanked me for my generosity. I too, would like to thank all of you, for taking those extra seeds off my hands.:wink:

Love to all,
C50

4 Likes

the 3 week old plant next to it is an indica… hopefully female… from bagseed. The avatar I made, it’s my wife’s face, with extended use of photoshop layers and effects…used to do gfx design a bit in the day

5 Likes

The broken seeds were in the container with the 20 purple seeds and 10 purple durban seeds. The other container had 20 seeds. Maybe 30 seeds is a little tight in those containers, but 20 isn’t.

I dunno, just wanted to let you know how they shipped. Don’t worry about replacing them, there’s more than enough lol

Really nice job, @Niburan. Please don’t tell here I thought it was a male and a female face morphed together. :wink:

Very sturdy for a 3 week old.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed. BTW, my Purple is from bag weed. :slight_smile:

@MisticHaze, I am very happy that there was negligible damage from the trip they took. Also, try @PanchoVilla’s advice with those 3 seeds. I too, have had shell-less seeds sprout.

3 Likes

I was thinking of trying to germinate the broken seeds (like you said) for shits and giggles, but it’s no big deal if they don’t. Even if I had no restrictions on my grow, I doubt I could grow all these seeds out anytime soon. Popping a couple seeds at a time is all my grow space can handle at the moment. Thanks again @cobra50.

2 Likes

Hey @MisticHaze. My grow started in a 2’ x 3’ closet. I had dozens of seedlings in there during my first grow, all from bag weed. It turned out to only be able to support 2 full grown plants and 2 more ready for flowering and about 4 babies at any given time. I expanded that by two plants after I started Flowering. I had a couple of cardboard barrels that would hold a flowering plant nicely. I did that for about a year, until I got a few more lights. Even a small grow can produce some really good weed.

4 Likes

Well I had my blueberry ghost og seedling damping off on me so in the bin she went. Replaced her with one of your purple. Hopefully she ends up a female as I only have room to crack and grow one seed alongside my others.

3 Likes

The seeds that are just Purple, no cross, are female. :thumbsup:

Edit: I just looked up what I sent you and was pleasantly surprised to see you are in England. That was fast! @Gaz29’s came quickly, but mostly broken. It is good to see the post office is still capable of delivering quickly WITHOUT destroying the contents. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ahhh nice one my friend. Pleased they are feminized. Well she’s in a pot full of organic coco. Should hopefully see some green in a couple of days.
Yeah they got here really fast and not a broken seed in sight. Appreciate your generosity. I’ll keep you all informed on how well she grows.

5 Likes