Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I’m glad they made it to you. I cant remember when I sent those, maybe about a month ago.

Peace :v:

4 Likes

yup the males that pollinated the BTB made f2’s as well.
that btb #2 was very haze leaning in structure and hihg.

1 Like

Damn! Maddawg hooked it up! Thanks a million. I’m going to pop some tonight.

13 Likes

I am glad to see they had made it.

What everyone doesn’t know Is that on my very first day on the OG @wbSamadhi was having a giveaway for the following :arrow_down: beans.

My first post on the OG was :arrow_down: .

Needless to say I won some beans on my 1st day on the OG!

The OG was likel

Thanks again @wbSamadhi !

With all that I was able to get out the last of any seeds or pollen I had promised.

Overgrow the world, Yall! :call_me_hand:

34 Likes

I remember that giveaway! Some sexy genetics in sexy packages fo sho.
In fact, if you remember @Maddawg , would you tag me up whenever you pop those? I’d be really interested

5 Likes

There definitely was @HeadyBearAdventures.

I still have most of the beans but I did include some of those beans with my beans in a trade for a bunch of Thug Pug Beanut butter breath crosses from a friend on another site. As a bonus she included some (Commerce City Kush X Sun Ra (2018)) beans…

You can see clearly see why I was attending the seedaholics and stainaholics posts after being on the OG for a short time.

I haven’t made it back over there in some time.
I figure I am banned now!

Yes, @HeadyBearAdventures I sure will tag ya! I am eyeing those for my next round with the Sun Ra cross and maybe some peanut butter breath crosses.

At least that is what I say now. When I get the beans out for the next seed popping party crazy Shart happens and you just never know what will end up being run. :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

hey everyone. i just made a tester thread for my Blueberry Diesel. If you’re interested hop on over to that thread and read the rules before you post. :+1:

17 Likes

Looks like OG got that info covered. It seems like I’ve got at least half that seem fine. When I get around to popping some and they don’t, I’ll give you a heads up. Thanks for the fire @Hashton_Kusha :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Maddawg strikes again!
Much appreciated! :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Bet those are going to produce some gems that gelonade sounds tasty af lemon tree x gelato 41 mixed with jack :drooling_face: @Bobgrows

10 Likes

I’m so seeded out but I see new strains and thinking dam that should be good .
What’s that saying ? Oh ya just say no.

Some interesting genetics floating around plus the fall boxes getting packed and out soon time to make some room . Couple more weeks of hot temps and the days should be cooling down .

14 Likes

Damn man! I didn’t expect replacement beans, but today I got a butt load of ice cream cake beans, and the skewers provided enough support for all of them but one, that somehow made it in the same space with a stick. But nice work on the packaging @Hashton_Kusha ! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

I was high more than likely :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I completely expect it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve got plenty now friend. Time to pop some!

5 Likes

Happy grow bro and enjoy! :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Indeed! HaHa! Tight Lines!

3 Likes

I figured i’d post again. I just started a tester thread for a new cross i made. (blueberry diesel). Spots still open for both US and Canada. If you’re interested head over to the thread and read the rules before posting. :+1:

7 Likes

I just stumbled on this thread.

What’s going on here?!

I’d love some free seeds! Haha! :seedling:

3 Likes

Yo @Maddawg! My mailbox got southern fried today. Thanks again homie!

25 Likes

Looks like you got Jacked today :joy: :v:

9 Likes