Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thanks @Maddawg received your seeds today.

These look amazing!!

19 Likes

I agree with @Slammedsonoma420
The one on the right is definitely nug life farms.

3 Likes

Yes got them all figured out thanks .

2 Likes

It looks like those (GG#4 x Jack) seeds were trying to find soil :wink:

If you need some more let me know! :call_me_hand:

20 Likes

Four flips… :+1:

That’s got to be getting close to the limit (1oz)… And you are printing your own ‘hose washer’ too. That’s cool, you have the capability to modify the shape.

Putting a small chamfer on the outside edges could help with transitioning the rollers… :thinking:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Yes! Four flips is the max I can put in without going over the 1oz limit. The hose washers are actually 1/2" in PVC. Left over from making SIP’s…
I got the idea from @NugLifeFarms420.
I have sent out many of seeds with those with great luck so far. The chamfer is a great idea. I can hit them with the dremel to put a quick chamfer on them. I think the channel on the left side of the above pvc might have assisted in the damage on this one.

I have been visiting the dollar store to see if I can get me some poker chips to test out another method I saw from @Oldtimerunderground on his Sending Seeds on a Budget, Part 2 post and he also has a Part 1 that has some great methods. Those poker chips have a nice rounded edge also.

To be honest though I really like those 3d printed pucks I am seeing on the OG.
If I had some extra scratch I would be all over those. I believe @Bobgrows is making them super inexpensive also.

It is just typical of the OG…
You want to learn about something and there are going to be all kinds of great info for what you seek.
You just have to choose the info that works for y’all.
You have got to love the OG :call_me_hand:

21 Likes

Those 3d pucks are much lighter than coin flips and also smaller so you can get many more into an envelope. They are fantastic if you can get them.

10 Likes

No seeds were lost haha. Thanks tho. The card kept it secure. You are more than generous!!

7 Likes

Shoot me your addy and I will get some beans headed your way! :green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

@Maddawg
Now that is a huge welcome to OG :grinning::+1:

10 Likes

What he said Maddawg. :arrow_up:

9 Likes

@Sincitytoker and @MoBilly I appreciate it and would be spreading the :heart: (likes) but sadly I have blown my likes today…

22 Likes

I gave them each one for ya!

7 Likes

They don’t call him @Maddawg for nuttin’!

Thanks again bro! You made my day! And it was already on the way to being a great one!
OG’s just THE best!
:call_me_hand:

21 Likes

Hey ya’ll, I’ve been running the same handful of strains for a while now and I’m ready for something new. I’m broke, otherwise I’d buy a bunch of new beans to work through.
I was wondering if anyone has any clones they’d like to trade? I have a killer Tropicana Motorbreath cutting that I could trade. I also have my strain Snow Plow (grape snow train x Chakra Mama (Magdalene x pineapple Chakra)) that I can offer up. :seedling::heart::metal:

11 Likes

Got some more beans going out in today’s mail.
@MyLittleGrundle @55DaViD

Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend y’all :call_me_hand:

flying into the weekend

31 Likes

That’s my dawg! @Maddawg ! Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!

☆DJSF

9 Likes

You too brother!
I have a feeling it’s going to be a great weekend :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks again @Maddawg you are the man.

6 Likes

You are very generous @Maddawg, OG for sure. Have a nice weekend.

6 Likes