Freezeland ibl akbb f2 run

I find trading people for stamp works really well. You can buy 100+ cards and envelops for 10-15 bucks so the stamps is typically the big cost

2 Likes

The shipping isn’t the expensive part. I offer free shipping all the time.i send all my packs non machineable, and it cost like $2 a letter. The donation is mainly for the doodle. The beans I would make anyways, maybe not quite so many, for my breeding projects. But the doodle, I hope, sets me apart from being a bean beggar.

Everybody has a sob story. Mine involves the hospital and lots of surgeries. Instead of laying around with my hand out, I decided to do what I know how to do best to try and help myself. Also in turn helping everyone else get their hands on some sweet genetics for the price of a doodle.

4 Likes

How did those clones turn out so far? Freezeland supposedly has some simi auto flowering traits. So, I’m real curious how dominant the age sensitivity is to how easy they are to keep in veg.

1 Like

I was just about to post an update on that. Out of the two females I found ( think I ran 8 beans, can’t remember) they are both growing the exact same so far. Albeit, one is fully seeded, so the flowers will not be as developed.

The clones are a different story. Clones off the one I seeded are growing just fine. I kept one to veg out and work with, and I have the other to my daughter to grow on her balcony at her new apartment. So we’ll see how she does in a container outdoors for a new grower.

The second pheno IS going straight into flower. Only on the clones though.

I’m not sure that if I let them both veg another few weeks that one would start flowering under 18/6. They both showed sex around week 4. They all did. Males a bit sooner, but they all showed sex early. None of them continued to flower until I put them into bloom though.

Glad I seeded the right one, that was luck! Or was it the left one…

5 Likes

The clone off pheno #1 (the one that is seeded) is stacking and growing slow, just like mommy.

I put the clones off the #2 pheno outside in the front yard for the deer to eat

2 Likes

Couple shots of the two in bloom just finishing up week 6.

13 Likes

Good number of plump calyxes there. Looks like you’re gonna be a proud canna daddy. :baby_bottle:

2 Likes

Yessir. That one is beaned up and back down again. I’ll run a few giveaways while I’m separating the seeds. Might as well erase the wiki

1 Like

Have you considered listing beans through Seedcanary or Strainly? Might help recuperate some of your overhead cost.

I have not, but I’ll look into it now. Thanks so much for the suggestion! Pm me your address and I’ll send you a flip of freezeland when they are ready, or pick any flip off the list if you dont want to wait. Don’t forget to request a doodle in my dank doodle thread!

2 Likes

It’s not the overhead cost that’s getting in the way really. I had a heart transplant a few years ago, and while recovering and going through rejection multiple times, disability decided I was no longer disabled. They even went so far as to go back to right after the transplant to say that I owe them any payment they made since then. That’s about 35k.

When they dropped my disability, they also dropped my insurance. I was/still am paying for my meds and procedures out of pocket. I need 2 more surgeries before I can return to work. I was scheduled for one of them 2 days before my insurance was canceled.

3 times so far they have denied my appeal. It’s now been sent to some council that oversees the judges decisions. My cardiologist told me to call the news and get on TV. I just asked him to write me a letter.

It’s been a long road this past 4 years. Like I said, rather than put my hand out I’m doing what I know best to help myself. Because God doesn’t help those who don’t help themselves.

I’m planning on joining the patrion as soon as I get some breathing room

6 Likes

What a shit show… When the whole thing makes money on people health… Hope the situation will evolve soon!

1 Like

I can only imagine the tremendous amount of strain you’re dealing with going through that nightmare. Hopefully everything can get worked out. I’ve been out of work for the past three months due to kidney issues, that alone has been a headache navigating. Luckily, I’ve been covered by Obama care/state insurance or id be in the shitter racking up those medical bills.

4 Likes

Thank you, Slowpoke Rodriguez

1 Like

@funkyfunk

4 Likes

I got some of that too. Polycystic kidney disease. Stage 3 renal failure so far.

I hope they get to the bottom of your issue. Kidney pain is no joke!

3 Likes

Ahah awesome! How did you know my eyes are that red? That was fast!

1 Like

Wild guess :crazy_face:

1 Like

Tester beans popped, almost time to chop!

Tester plant is dry, going into a jar today.

8 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Do you top dress with both Dr earth 4-4-4 and Dr earth 3-9-4 … 3-4 tbsp every week at the same time , or do you start with one then end with the other…
By the way your Grow is looking Awesome… :smiley:

1 Like