Freezeland ibl akbb f2 run

I do a blend all the way through switching to straight 3-9-4 at week 4. Depends on the strain, and what the plant looks like at the time of topdressing. If it’s light i add more 4-4-4 but never more than 4tbsp at a time

2 Likes

Chopped her down a few days ago, I’ll get some pics when I pull the beans out. There is a giveaway for some tester beans on my dank doodle thread, and a few more giveaways will be held there as well.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pulling beans out now and smoking some gorilla zkittles. Hope everyone is having a great day

15 Likes

Sounds like a good day!!

3 Likes

Giveaway on my dank doodle thread. Link above

2 Likes

Cool plant ibls are always slow af. You have me interested, I remember this strain from way back, it’s from Canada right? What do they smell like?

It keeps changing. It was a light Blueberry, but as I broke it up a skunky citrus came out. More citrus than skunk. The Blueberry is still there but wat in the background. The whole plant was seeded, so i can’t really speak on potency. I’m not expecting too much, but I’m running it again for that purpose. I have a clone about ready to go in.

Yep, up in Canada.

These are the original Freezeland IBL genetics worked by the Bush Brothers that have since been further refined as part of a community effort with a few Canadian based friends.
This line is extremely hardy, weather resistant and fast finishing making it a perfect choice for the less than optimal extreme northern climates. THC averages around 15%, but the terps make up for it by bringing the funk with the haze.

6 Likes

enjoy looks perfect!

1 Like

I shut the wiki down because there was 0 interest. Pm me if these tickle your fancy.

Popped some testers a little bit ago. Making more freezeland ibl, and crossing with mother of berry.

3 Likes

That sounds like an amazing outdoor hybrid. Let us know how that project goes. Should def be a winner for speed outside. How does it fare indoors or any of the hybrids? I’m curious my brother is currently growing an outdoor cultivar indoors with success.

2 Likes

Project is going slowly lol. Both the freezeland and the mob are very slow growers. I popped 5 freezeland beans to find a new male, but they were all female. Starting round two after I get my hernias repaired this week.

Freezeland does very well indoors. Holds up to temp swing very well, no mold, no bugs. Didnt get one outside this season, but I got 2 mob out there. The mob flower very early compared to everything else, they are probably 2 weeks ahead of everything.

Mother Of Berry outside

I’ll get some pics of the mob and freezeland indoor when the lights come on

9 Likes

8 days now. You would think those lights came on at least once huh?

2 Likes

Bad news. Every pheno begins to autoflower as a clone. Anyone who got a flip of these from me, contact me for a replacement.

Let me be a bit more clear. These are still good seeds, so you can pop them. They veg for at least 6 weeks from seed, i dont think i pushed them past that. None hermied whatsoever. 1 started autoflowering before it went into bloom. I wound up pollinating the one that did not.

A clone of the freezeland that did not go into autoflower and was seeded, was successfully rooted and vegged 4 or 5 weeks and put into bloom. Clones of that plant began to autoflower immediately after rooting.

I also popped 5 more trying to find a male to cross with the mob. They were all female and autoflowered within the first 3 - 4 weeks.

That would lead me to speculate that the freezeland wants to naturally autoflower at some point, making it impossible to clone. Thereby being useless to someone who would want all the true benefits of a photoperiod plant.

That being said, i want to provide a replacement to everyone who got a flip of these from me because they were not listed as an auto.

Pick any strain off the first post of my dank doodle thread, and send me your address again. Ill probably make a batch of Sassy’s for the doodles.

5 Likes

Hi there mate, doing well I hope, Mellow old School

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not surprised such a strain has “auto flowering” tendencies. That’s often part of the deal with fast flowering cultivars. So maybe people that got it should have expected something like that anyway?

2 Likes

Maybe, but that would be a dick move on my part. Only one person has contacted me so far, so either nobody cares, they cant remember if these are in their vault, or they are over in a dark corner pouring full flips out of a star wars clone wars macdonalds cup all over their scaley backs in the damp cold dark.

Im guessing nobody gives a shit. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good to see you here! Mending up from surgery, things are going well so far.

1 Like

I don’t wish them that fate :laughing:

Well you had one reply and I noticed, so there’s that

1 Like