Fruity Pebbles!?

you still wanta to trade any f3 fruity pebbles og @Pakore

1 Like

Awesome. Well it’s awesome to have tracked you down. :rofl::+1:. I was super excited to have them to the point they deserve to be ran all at once. The packaging and logo are A1. Do you have any pics around? I’ve been wanting to see some finished ladies.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Hi baltimore ,I had couple of pictures around, probably I can still get them.
but I must say, I had couple of reports of some herm traits just on the Dolato one,out of 30 plants 3 where showing some male flowers in late bloom, none of the others.
That is why I think there are not more than 5 packs around.
If you still want to give it a go ,It is totally up to you, Just proper check during the last 3 weeks and look for any intersex flowers, Dolato was a awesome plant but having so much cookies in it it was pretty obvious that this could happened.I shouldn’t have used at first.

If you decide not to do it. We can arrange something different and see what I do have here to compensate you, It can’t be FPOG F4 or F5 as I have them at my parents back in Spain and because the circumstances I’m afraid I can’t go there during Christmas, if you are not rushing I can do it on May/ April, if the still allowing me to flight back. otherwise I have some Goji og crosses that you may like too.

Anyway, give it a thought and tell me :wink:

5 Likes

Here is the Dolatox FPOG one, I’m pretty sure at least there are 3 o 4 keepers on that selection, I may have to come back and double check with my friend who did the run.

16 Likes

That’s awesome. Dude I’m not gonna lie. I take it how I get it.:rofl: I’m definitely going to grow them out. I’ll just keep an eye on it. I think someone that puts that much effort into something, that should be grown out and giving a shot.

As far as strains it possibly show intersex traits and have experience with blueberry other plants that tend to show some. I was worrying about cookie strains having problems. Fortunately I haven’t had too many issues as I don’t have the space to try tons of strains so my only Herm issues have been lights leaks or genetics that were passed on That were fully hermed.

Anyways. Please stay in touch. I’ll be toiling until spring anyways. Goji OG us one of my favorites. I have a sweet strawberry :strawberry: tasting cut. It’s large in stature and looks like a big ass Snow lotus cut. When you have a good one man those plans were f****** beautiful. I’ll be sure to stop by and holler. In the meantime I’ll mess around with these guys maybe I’ll spread a few out that somebody else pop a few.

Be safe dude. Happy Holiday’s to y’all overseas and here as well. Be safe bud. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Going to give this one a shot!

20201126_231929

10 Likes

I wouldn’t go for anything of green point, It is well known they use pictures of others and use it to pretend to be one strain of theirs.

I’m not saying isn’t legit but the chances to get a plant looking just like that one are nearly none.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted.

2 Likes

I have never heard this before. I have heard of Gu taking pics that people have posted of plants grown from his seeds that people have posted on forums, and using them without permission, but I never heard anyone say that the photos don’t represent what the plants look like. I have heard people accuse him of not really working any lines, just simply using elite cuts he can get his hands on and crossing them with his selected male, and basically selling testers, but I have not heard anyone accuse him of misrepresenting the strains with photos of other strains.

7 Likes

Not to long ago It saw something on IG,there was this guy which had done a selection of MAC and one of the phenos was absolutely stunning. It did catchers the attention of many people, among them someone from GP that took that picture give it a kind of pupleish filter and used as Image for their new cross MAC x stardawg or any other cross with mac, it was around IG and still be there, I’m just going to give it a look and see if I can find it.

2 Likes

haven’t seen a greenpoint cross using MAC. maybe on IG, i don’t get there any.

I’ll be growing a bunch of Grenpoint seeds, just getting the grow up and running!!

4 Likes

Good price RN 50% off.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh indeed!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Excellent! I saw it…

1 Like

The medmen website has fruity pebbles OG F3 available. Gotta use western union or send a check.

Make sure you turn your volume down so you dont gotta hear the shity music on the website.

4 Likes

At least there pictures aren’t photo shopped to shit with all the weird colors. Looks more like the finished product not some unicorn multi colored bud .

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that Alien bred the Fruity Pebbles OG. I was on the farm when he first came around selling his seeds for insane prices (Starfighter as well). I have some Fruity Pebbles OG F2 that JAWS gifted me growing now. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I ordered a pack FPOGf3 and a pack of Alien Technology regulars today. I should have the bases covered. Iam just happy to have the strains untainted from outside genetics.

5 Likes

does he even ship to the us? or would I be better to try to get some ‘comedian’ assistance? :slight_smile:

1 Like