Ganja's Snake Farm

realized I’ve got to stop buying seeds for at least a few years…or I’ll never get a chance to grow my own seeds! :smile: I found some seeds of Pennywise X Platinum Huckleberry Cookies - that would like Space Cookies w/ CBD in there. I should have planted those already

4 Likes

I was about seedless just a couple years ago is why I made my own crosses. Then I got over my paranoia of ordering and receiving them. Now I have enough to keep me going for years, but you always see that next great strain you just gotta try. And the beat goes on.

MEET THE NEW GIRLS

The Cherry Tart females have been renamed from 6, 7, 8, to 1, 2, 3 respectively. Weird how the first five planted were male and the last three were the girls.

Cuttings have been taken and they have been topped. They will go to flower in about another week.

9 Likes

Hey Girls! Nice n green! Keep dem good work man!

miau!

DCK

4 Likes

Thanks DCK, glad you stopped by.

I don’t think the G3s will be finished in 10 weeks this round. They appear to be still packing on with few red hair at week 9.

The Cherry Tarts got a good feed last night and should be fully recovered from the topping by the time they drink the pots dry. Then it is up-potting and into flower! Getting excited.

16 Likes

Perfection as normal man.

6 Likes

@ganjajuana. Damn brother! Those are all spectacular. Anybody ever told you that you’re really good at this shit? Much love and respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Shadey and Oleskool. I just keep it simple and use lots of LITFA.

This will be the last harvest of the (BCMxBCNN) x DM cut and I’m already regretting not taking more cuts. The last harvest with about 5 weeks cure now is the dankest bud I’ve had in a long time. It seemed to get louder with every grow. I love the skunky Gojo flavor and the high.

I’m sure the Cherry Tarts will make me happy too.

7 Likes

Playing catch up this week after a busy weekend. I have cuttings rooted to put out in cups today. I have Cherry Tarts that got thirsty over the weekend and will be re-potted and sent to flower ASAP. I have the six G3s to harvest. Going to do a staged harvest on them by taking the main branches in the next couple of days and letting the stumps go a little longer.

:snake:

12 Likes

Let the fun begin. These should be some big ole girls when they take off. Ninja Pimp Hand ready!

12 Likes

Damn @ganjajuana! What are you feeding those kids?

3 Likes

I think I only fed them about two times all through veg. Vegging for 10 weeks has made them huge. I love a challenge though.

5 Likes

Harvest Update

I spent a few nights in trim jail doing two-a-days this week. I took all the main branches of the six plants and have the stumps going a few days longer. All that low-bud will be pressed for rosin. #hashbag

17 Likes

I have no words! No words at all.

3 Likes

How about “Sticky scissors”. My eyes have yet to uncross from the 18 hours of trim jail.

Here’s the new girls starting to perk up and ready to stretch.

11 Likes

Sweet man. I am starting to believe that more concentrates mean less jail time.

5 Likes

Concentrates are definitely easier to hide, but in my state a few seeds and sticks is still like possessing heroine or meth. That’s why I moved my grow room to Mexico! :grin:

7 Likes

Concentrates are a felony here in the old shithole state of Texas.

8 Likes

Thats because they dont want everyone finding out how much better off you are, on concentrate cannabis, than pharmaceutical drugs.

5 Likes

Flower Update

The Cherry Tarts are well into the stretch and starting to set flowers.

I chopped the stumps from my staged harvest on Friday and have them hanging. This will all be pressed for concentrate. :snake:

Happy 7/14

13 Likes

I have an early update this weeke since I have a busy weekend coming. Just routine stuff this week except I did plant some new seeds tonight. PLanted 5 LED_Seeds GrassFire OG. I think I can fit them into the system with the veg table so empty now.

Two of my clones didn’t do so well. One is alive but I think the other is toast. I took 2 of each of the CT girls so I do have a healthy cut of each in case I find a keeper.

14 Likes