Ganja's Snake Farm

Killing it, as usual, all your plants look so happy and healthy, puts a smile on my face, even without having a toke. I will be watching your newbies to see what they do.

5 Likes

Thanks Shadey! After seeing the frosty GFOG that OG1969 grows, I had to get some of it.

GrassFire OG test thread

7 Likes

The Grass Fire does look nice,

4 Likes

Hey @ganjajuana! I’m gonna scratch out a cool spot to lay down and watch this show! I’ve got my eye on those Grass Fire OG. All love and respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Nothing but great stuff Ganja!

I finally got rid of my mites and have a decent crop at almost 4 weeks in 12/12.

Going to start a thread and post up some pics. Wasn’t sure what forum to do that in but this one looks like the place.

:peace:

7 Likes

Welcome back my friend. I’ve been thinking of you. Can’t wait to see what you have going.

I’ve been sampling some commercial product since my wife went to Cali. She mailed back a nice care package.

14 Likes

Nice care package!

I put some pics up.

Lab’s Latest

I need a better wife. :wink:

:peace:

4 Likes

Nice @ganjajuana. Did you take any precautions in mailing the items? My son is back in Cali now. Curious…

3 Likes

Wow! How long have you had that Monkey Biscuit? I loved those things. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I had it since around 1983? They were old and not very potent by that time. That’s the only way I could have saved one for so long. Had it been fresher it would have been eaten. :wink:

3 Likes

Grow Update

I still haven’t poled up the Cherry Tarts yet. They have good bones so I am procrastinating a few more days. Not putting out much smell yet but I like the way they look.

The new babies. Looks like one is a no-show.

8 Likes

Boooo to no shows, we don’t like them lol. Looking great, I can’t believe the amount of frost on them already.

4 Likes

Great structure and frost forming on those ladies

5 Likes

I missed last weeks update. Things are still moving along. I got caught up today getting ready for a beach trip next week.

I also up-potted 4 Cherry Tart clones and put them into flower tonight. I forgot to take a pic of them.

7 Likes

Those cherry tarts really seem to be a force to be recond with. Beautiful.
Especially #3

5 Likes

What size pots are the cherry tarts in, 3 or 5 gal? Also my I ask what lighting is being used for them?

2 Likes

Kind platinum LEDs, Mr Roc.

Looking amazing as ever Ganja, maximum points for consistency lol.

3 Likes

Thanks HaRdRoc. They are in 5 gal fiber pots of 50/50 mix of Roots Organic soil/Promix BX. 2 - full spectrum 450w blurple LEDs. Fox Farms trio of nutes.

Hi Shadey, thanks for stopping by. I’ve been lurking your thread. Been staying so stoned lately that I’ve been hiding in the shadows. I’ll be glad when these commercial carts that the wife brought from Cali runs out. They are too easy to just pick up and take a few slurps on the regular. :grin: We’re going to the beach next week and should finish them off before I get back to the grow.

6 Likes

I got back from the beach last night and all the girls were just fine. I have a one girl so far from the GrassFire OG. Getting close to harvest on the Cherry Tarts. Excited.

11 Likes

All looking splendid, I hope you had a great time at the beach and didn’t get burned up. Did you bring some seaweed back?

2 Likes