Ganja's Snake Farm

I got new socks and drawers! :grin:

8 Likes

Merry Xmas to you and yours Ganja!

and a Higher New Year too! :wink:

:peace: and good will to all!

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

I’m ready for my first chop of the year this week. A whole new year ahead of me and a lot of cannabis to grow and consume.

On the veg table.

14 Likes

I must have one of these for a place of honor in the Shitkicker Shed. I have a couple of new ones for you also.
@ganjajuana, I hope you have a great new year. 2020 should be epic!
Blessings for the New Year…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks oleskool, I hope you have a great year too! Your Cherry Tart looks good, all three of mine are great smoke. Are you getting any smells from yours yet?

2 Likes

@ganjajuana Thank you sir! There are so many smells in that crowded tent I’m not sure. The Marauder overpowers everything. I’m really feeling positive about the coming year. Thanks to brothers like you I’m a better grower now. Here’s to 2020!
Should be an epic year.
Blessings…

3 Likes

Loving that cherry :cherries: Tart! Does it smell like cherries? It’s so frosty looking. You are rocking those plants :seedling:

4 Likes

Hey @DatDamDog. Mine doesn’t smell of cherries. There’s a lot of stank in that tent so maybe I’ll realize her essence when she’s hanging. I picked a small lower bud and dried it overnight on my router. It stoned the living shit out of me! Hits hard right between the eyes! Smooths out to a comfortable long lasting high. I like it so far. I hope your New Year is full of keepers and bountiful harvests @DatDamDog.
Holler if you need beans.
Blessings…

5 Likes

Thanks so much. Likewise to you! I sent you a pm

2 Likes

Happy New Year Ganja, and congrats on your 15th anniversary :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Out of the three females I got, they ranged from a bright fruity smell to a strong mercaptan smell. The bright fruity one cured to more of a fermented cherries smell, but I preferred the stinkier phenotype. All three are potent, as expected from LED_Seedz.

4 Likes

Thanks for the input. I still can’t get over all these cool names for strains. People get pretty creative.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you Shadey. I’m ready for the roaring '20s! :metal:

@DatDamDog I agree with @ReikoX about the stinky loud pheno of Cherry Tart. It is my keeper at this point. Here’s a link to the smoke report on my 3 girls I posted a while back:

6 Likes

My first chop of 2020.

11 Likes

At what point do you stop feeding or do you feed right up to harvest? @ganjajuana

3 Likes

I stopped feeding this one at 7 weeks. Only straight water for the last 2 weeks. It was a hungry plant. Much larger than the other to be chopped this weekend. The other didn’t yellow near as much.

But yeah, as a rule I stop feeding about 2 weeks from harvest. There’s lots of different views on flushing, but my poor old lungs are about worn out and it makes a difference to me.

7 Likes

Friday Night Video Update

Chop shots of Tuesday’s harvest.

Have a great weekend!

9 Likes

Looking great Ganja, I liked your video, that’s a good sized flower room you have there, I thought you used tent for some reason.

3 Likes

Thanks Shadey, that’s a 4’x8’ tent cut down to about 5-1/2 feet tall to fit under my house. It’s old a tattered now and I used sheets of black plastic to block light leaks around the busted zippers.

3 Likes

Nice repair job man, had me fooled :blush:

3 Likes