Ganja's Snake Farm

CLICK CLICK

BOOM !

I’m about to take the Pimp Hand Challenge. This new round was vegged about 3 weeks too long due to long flowering times. Shits about to get crazy up in here.

7 Likes

Got the last 2 big girls out of the tent and trimmed out. This strain keeps putting on new growth after turning cloudy and showing some amber. The new growth covers the old so it doesn’t show red hairs. I worry with my high humidity, but haven’t seen any mold or other issues. The colas are about the diameter of a soda can.

14 Likes

Wow! Those look super easy to trim and nice and frosty too!

I need some nice buds after screwing up my last run and getting pollen all over the place. Yield and quality about 25% of expected but got lots of good seeds. :slight_smile:

:peace:

2 Likes

I’m 2 weeks into the stretch and no problems so far. I have been gently twisting and rolling their heads down on the larger branches, but I haven’t had to pinch any yet. I think the larger plants (more branches) cut down on the vertical stretch since there is more branches to stretch. Not sure if I said that right? Whut? Load another bowl.

10 Likes

Rocking right along. The stretch has slowed, buds are set and they are very thirsty. The cuts on the veg table have had some LST and are ready for a topping.

Roll Tide!

13 Likes

Week 4 in the flower tent. I still have a little head room left. The girls are doing great so far and I will be staking them up this next week to get ready for the weight. The last watering was just a straight water flush so next feeding the get the Tiger Bloom heavy. I’m about to get a couple cuts of a strain called “Endless Nights”. Has anyone heard of it? What I smoked was very tasty and worked great.

Here’s the big girls:

Roll Tide!

14 Likes

Week 5 of Flower

10 Likes

Right out of the park.

Nice growin’

2 Likes

Your grows …and your pictures are always superb…i always enjoy watching the progress…wish i had more room.more skills and more results like yours…thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words guys. Finally got the stakes in place after a few started leaning a little.

Welcome, @2tokejoke, I wish I had more room. I have 4 large bushes on my veg table and no where to flower them for another month or so. Will probably take cuts and have to toss the bushes. :frowning: I hate having to do that, it’s like having to put a pet down.

@99PerCent, I will be popping some of your Space Cookie beans this week. I will have room to flower a few by the time they veg up.

4 Likes

No hurries, no worries :moyai:

2 Likes

Another week closer. I have a couple that are throwing a few 'nanners. I’m picking them off and watching those 2 closely. I am going to try to get them to at least 50 days unless they get worse.

Roll Tide!

7 Likes

I missed my update last week. This harvest started Friday night. I have the #2 Star Hammers trimmed and hanging. Looks like another week to go on the #7 SH and about 2 weeks out on the Mango Moonshine girls.

The chopped girls weren’t that flopped over until I wrestled them out of the tent. Pretty easy trim except for the snips gumming up so much. But that’s a good thing, right?

The girls still in flower tent:

I have 4 monster plants in veg that need to go to flower THIS week. The tent may get crowded before the next chop.

Bong Time!

7 Likes

Fucking Stellar @ganjajuana! You have a gift my brother! I’ve got some BC Mango/NN X DM working as well about week 5 of 12/12. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Bong Time Indeed Brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Good luck with your girls. I love the Gojo flavor of my G3 plant. G2 is the same flavor but much milder on the smell. G2 is prone to bud-rot and mold in my high RH. My RH usually stays between 60-80%. The G2 clones I harvested in August had 3 colas that were bad after 80 days 12/12. These fooled me. G2 keeps putting on new growth and shows hardly any red hair at 11 weeks of flower. At trim I found that the new growth continues to cover the old growth and gets so fat the center of the cola is prime condition for the mold. I hope you don’t have the humidity probs I do. It’s just my region and growing under my house makes it hard to control RH.

2 Likes

Four down and four to go this harvest. I got the last two Star Hammers trimmed and hung last night. Still have a week or two to go on the other four in the tent. I got the four large plants from the veg table repotted and into 12/12 last night also.

7 Likes

Last night’s chop. Trimmed and hanging.

I got some new babies in the Snake Farm this week.

7 Likes

Another night, another chop. This one took about 5 hours to trim out. I think she will come in over 4ozs. The last 2 to harvest are even bigger. Dealing with high humidity from the rainy weather last couple of days. I have the AC running in the house to lower RH even though it is in th 50s outside. Brrr

TGIF

5 Likes

Pulling double duty tonight. Chopped these last 2 of this harvest. Gonna be a long night in trim jail. Don’t wait up for me. I’ll sleep tomorrow.

11 Likes