🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

I use to buy in this one, has all sort of articles and have trays as gifts with your orders but not as sophisticated as yours, nice work … beer3|nullxnull

https://www.growbarato.net/

3 Likes

Thank you, I have spent some time designing these to fit most needs.

Thank you for your time, will speak to them.

Hell my fellow europeans

5 Likes

Hey there… :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome all

1 Like

As I’ve said before if anyone wants quality beanz at reasonable prices :fire: … just saying
look at my threads if you are unfamiliar with my work

13 Likes

I got a sample of Samwell’s purple GSC F2 icolater. It became my bedtime smoke, really potent. So by what I tasted 'd say it’s some proper stuff, I am a sativa guy though.

@SamwellBB Hope I remembered the strain correctly. Was nice to meet you :wink:

9 Likes

hi fellow europeans. my wife and I would like to go on vacation. but everything is super expensive. don’t you know any nice places to go. normally we rent a cottage in France . we want to get away from all the hustle. Somewhere where we can smoke in peace and take long walks and not meet people. So I am looking for tips and links for a nice holiday home

5 Likes

Man I don’t know France but interior of Portugal, maybe near a dam or by a dam, to enjoy nature and water landscapes?

Or mountains may be the best to chill and relax with minimal human contact.

4 Likes

Hey, have you ever been to the baltic countries? I liked lithuania a lot. Lots of forest and nice little towns. It’s also not as expensive as western Europe. Could be a bit far though. However, if you take a plane and store your pot well, you can have it all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: There are also some polish islands in the baltic sea which are reasonably priced. PM me if you are interested.

2 Likes

wow sounds super good. where exactly do you mean.
We can’t take a plane because we’re taking our dog with us.
But we could certainly go to those Polish islands there.
thank you very much for the idea brother.

1 Like

I have only been to the country side in Lithuania, but a fellow grower of Polish origins explored also the shore. A nice spot for excursions he recommended was Klaipeda.
Klaipėda - Wikipedia

And with some friends we considered once, doing a little rave on the island of Wolin. He skipped the plan though because it seemed to hard to implement. It is much closer and seems pretty nice as well, but I can’T give you any direct info on that.

Well I hope it helps a bit with your plans.
OoO

2 Likes

Hey :eu:Gers, what does your IPM look like these days? Interested in recommendations for EU-sourceable products for indoor. I have lists of safe active ingredients but its not always easy to find products using that so I’d love to hear some of your current go-to’s!

hey guys,

are there any new information regarding the spring box for us europeans? i couldn’t find anything so far.

greetz

3 Likes

@Swe-can will contact you , come the time you have to do anything : )

3 Likes

As @ifish said :pray::100:

Right now is a waiting game and then I’ll reach out to you all

2 Likes

All right, no hurry lol

I just saw the thread of Doug and was asking myself :upside_down_face:

Danish breeder, mostly outdoors.
Speciality early most resistant strains and hybrids.
Often guerrilla growing in cornfields
Ive been away from growing for about 12-13.
But now im back and starting all over again.
A trip down memory lane.
My old grow room.

13 Likes

I got some Finland outdoor auto beenz lat 62 from Faithisyours and zavorotnuck that im going with this year :+1:

8 Likes

Danish Outdoor garden grow.
I have early genetics like Leb27, Royal Dane, Early skunk and Guerilla Gold #3.
But also indoor strains like Chemdog, OG Kush, Gorrilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and others are currently growing outside before taking clones and flowering them indoors

Plants are currently greening up again after a nutrient lock up

5 Likes