šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

From what I have seen Eurogrow have a better price on substrates and nutrients, I guess I will change to them.
As for seeds, Idk, I am good for one or two years, but sometimes is good to change a bit but I am used to rqs and I am hard to change.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :+1:

Best wishes

Bud

1 Like

Iā€™m not from the Europe myself, but my greeting to you growing brothers and sisters! Peace!

10 Likes

Thanks bro.

Hello everyone,
I will be on holiday in Galicia for 2 weeks after Easter in May.
We land in Santiago de Compostella and from there we are on the road with the camper.
Do any of you have an idea how I can get smoke something good there without any problems?
Maybe the address of a cannabis club or something like that?
I know itā€™s there all heavily Catholic and not Seville or Barcelonaā€¦ But maybe thereā€™s something going on.
Greetingsā€¦ O

5 Likes

It is direkt after easter in April, of course :grin:

2 Likes

Baked Beanz strains are always available :fire: ā€¦just saying

check out my threads

13 Likes

I was meaning to ask, but to get some baked beans in EU, I guess the easiest is to get in touch with you directly? Or you prefer people use a retailer maybe?

6 Likes

DM me is the best - I sell direct to the people who are interested :fire:

12 Likes

Thanks, good to know, Iā€™ll hit you wen Iā€™ll have the space and money then :slight_smile: Keep up the good work meanwhile!

5 Likes

Many students there, they are no Catholics (even the pilgrims are now almost tourist wanderers), just look for places crowded with students, they like weed like all of us ā€¦ Pirata|nullxnull

10 Likes

In my place, everyone is Catholic. A small place, everyone at massā€¦ And a lot, but really a lot of people like it when weed is smoked.
Itā€™s not just incense at play.
I mean, nominal affiliation is not a criterion

You mean, everyone goes at the mass to get high? If the priest doesnā€™t have enough pre-rolled good weed, no one comes? I can stand that kind of catholics :laughing:

6 Likes

This man here I can vouch for any second of the day! Youā€™ll get your money worth 10 times and strains that never lets you down.

Like they say sponsor the small ā€œ bestā€ and the community and not the big and greedy !!

12 Likes

Oh if I remember the user name by the end of the year I might want to have new seeds and better from a overgrower.

2 Likes

That is exactly my thinking and why I was asking :slight_smile: When time comesā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good hint, thanks George :+1: :green_heart: :smile:

4 Likes

I will sign under every word!
a great breeder and an incredible person!

9 Likes

guys check out the Easter giveaway from caveman.Thereā€™s definitely fire in those beans.

4 Likes

Check it out :pray:

6 Likes