šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

Welcome aboard @bluna

5 Likes

Hey, I was in Adam twice this year and travel there every year.
Family First Coffeshop is top, my fav shop from last trip. Greys Area is always cool too. Most coffeshops which are located central are very expensiv and most Cali buds they offer do not come close to cali weed and are most of the times dutch or spain buds.

Btw, hi, Iā€™m from central Europe as well

7 Likes

Thanks @grendelgrows .
In fact, I have a ā€œplanningā€ā€¦ but I know that when I arrive there, the planning will fly by the window. hahaha

2 Likes

Thanks for the recomendations!!

3 Likes

@Piter i hope you post on here your first joint in real time : )
We want live report : )

4 Likes

I will tryā€¦ if I remember :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks very good.
Are you going (or already did) a couple of hands of oil or wax?

1 Like

Hi, from the north of Spain

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay, I had a wax done but not a propper beewax but since the board needed some twiks, sandpapper and wax to make it shine, once ready I will post the result.

2 Likes

@ifish not realtime.
Arrived yesterday night and the first coffee encountered was the crush. Soā€¦ I picked ye old classicsā€¦ Silver haze and mango haze ā€¦

Nowā€¦ To musseums

9 Likes

High,
I was wondering whether any of you fellas has grown the Ouzbekistan from USC?
Could you share some info about it?

And I wanted to ask the folks from Spain, does anyone know something about the Amnesia Haze cut in Dubiā€˜s Anmesia Haze x Panama R&D release?
On Icmag he wrote himself that itā€™s a clone which is already around for at least 10 years, but he couldnā€™t be more specific. In Germany Most Amnesia is the core cut, no AH I know, but maybe someone has a clue.
Although I am mainly growing from seeds these days, I would be curious to know what kind of cuts a floating around in the different countries. Europe does probably also hold some gems, yet due to the us scene there does not seem to be too much talk about it.
If I am not mistaken there was for instance a nice cut of Titanā€˜s Haze selected by a German grower. I still wonder whether it is floating around somewhere.
He somehow I got a bit off the track, but maybe someone feels triggeredā€¦
Cheers guys and thanks for the warm welcome

7 Likes

Real enough tho , wow your there livin the dream , excellent : )
@Piter
What burger you going for lol ( Elchapo ? ) from that fancy burger place that was posted earlier ?

2 Likes

I am growing a wide variety from ACE seeds. Especially their sativas. Just popped a Honduras x A5 Haze, Purple Zamal x Panama and Malawi x Panama.
In addition there are some self made fems of Malawi PCK, Orient Express and Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain (Seed Heaven repro thanks to Zanzibar and Santero) all were pollinated by Chocolate Cheese from Eskobar fem release.
The Chocolate Cheese is a cut that is held by my friendā€˜s circle already for 5 years. Itā€™s really yummy, but I prefer the wilder Sativas.

In order to have something aside from my Chocolate Cheese crosses I have also some Kolossus and Madberrys.

ACE, Sannieā€˜s and Seedheaven are my go to shops.
Favorit strains are Killer A5 Haze, Zamal Bliss, Thai Chi, KaliChina, silver Fields, Blue Hammer, Selene and Sister Nice.
Santeroā€˜s Strawberry Chocolate is currently waiting for my veg to get free.

So what are your faves guys?

10 Likes

Hi
we are from central Europe

7 Likes

Its a strain hunt for myself.

Trying to get some keepers from some clear landrace examples (or close as). Afghan is probably the initial focus there. Then a Durban. Followed by a Colmbian or Thai.

Otherwise its trying to recapture some of the old classics (tracking down the seedbank with the most likely genetics).

Skunk '1
Northern Lights 1,2,5
AK47
BubbleGum
Blueberry
White (Black) Widow
Chem91

Would likewise love to know what sort of keeper cuts other growers may have already captured or what strains they may be seeking to find a keeper from in the near future.

8 Likes

Hello @orchestraofoddity : )

4 Likes

Hey there @gidionumm
which breeder are you looking at for your Durban hunt? Some fellas in the orchestra are looking for some old Cannabiogen stock desparately.

3 Likes

Guys,do you know some very mold resistant Autoflowering strains?
every single description I read about autos says MOLD RESISTANT,Guess what,they got mold on me

1 Like

never tried autos but I would assume ACEā€™s auto zamaldelica should be mold resistant. Most of their sativas are, but better you wait what the others have to say.

2 Likes

Mold resistant doesnā€™t mean mold proof , just like water resistant is not the same as water proof
You need to solve the problem not mask it : ) same goes for all our growing probs we encounter : )

5 Likes