đŸ‡ȘđŸ‡ș Gathering European Overgrowers

Run some sativas instead of indica, and mold won’t be a problem until you have got you rh under control my friend :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I know mold proof doesn’t exist,but I feel my strong indica autos have a clear problem with RH.I should go for sativa leaning autos as @LonelyOC said

1 Like

Yes Sativa I know nothing of autos tho but I do notice they seam leafier adding to rh maybe

1 Like

Also, some breeders are better then others. Ace auto zam won’t disappoint.

2 Likes

I Remember you pointed me this strain for psichedelic experience,when I have a Little Money spare will look into those seeds
@LonelyOC

1 Like

I Ve grown a bunch of autos and Major parts were indica leaning with broad leaves,those I think are afghani traits,or hindu kush traits,those plants do not like rh a lot

Sativa grow in more tropical environments and are therefore usually also more used to humidity. If your located in a humid, rainy or foggy spot then you should go with a strain adapted to such. Afghan are certainly not, haven’t been to afghanistan though.
According to Dubi Bangie Haze is great for humid climates, but it’s not an auto. Either try that one or the auto zamaldelica. Your results will be certainly more satisfying.

3 Likes

Have a look, there’s an Auto version for Northern Lights 
 beer3|nullxnull

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-top-5-mould-resistant-cannabis-strains-n1047

4 Likes

Hey @orchestraofoddity
Currently I have the AGSeed, the Dutch Passion one and an old pack from Sensi Seeds.
Its a bit further down my list though so haven’t deep dived it as yet.

1 Like

I’m growing a Northen Lights Auto from RQS, not tryied yet, it is shown on my 1st ruderalis adventure, and maybe more 3 weeks to be ready.

I am enjoying Watermellon growth over northen Lights but still some weeks for the results.

3 Likes

It pays to get seeds here. I smoked what a friend grew and it’s good.
Mostly sativa dominant, auto flowering, some of them are stabilised, and most importantly not feminized. And they are not expensive

I see a few are currently unavailable

https://www.labuenahierba.com/product-category/autoflower-seeds/

3 Likes

friends of mine tried a Nepal auto of them. It did not autoflower. I have to admit though that it was a tester and I did not find it in their catalogue. probably their listed strains are more reliable.

4 Likes

thanks for the reply. We would appreciate it if you could post some pics at some point.

2 Likes

welcome on OG!
What’s the gear you have in your orchestra?

2 Likes

For me is ready and waxed.

Hash mode:

Weed mode:

Also the king size plus filters slot can hold a phone up, saw it on some other tray and it works.

9 Likes

Anyone here on OG who lives in Gran Canaria? Would love to meet and get some tour of the cannabis scene on GC!

4 Likes

Hi, back in spain.
@ifish Were at the bulldog, but only for smoking and taking a beer.
For eating we improvised, but I can recommend: In front of Micropia, “De Deli”, we were offered some suggestions by the bartender and we eat very well. For the burger time
 ye old classic McDowells
 (“best bad known that worse to be known”). Also eat in “The big apple”, next to the “Easy times coffeshop”. I have to recomend the “Meat bomb” food
 it is recommended for two, but can easily eat three people well. It is a variety of meats grilled. We didn’t ended it, and we eat very well.
In “Easy times” I asked for the “Wedding cake” weed and a hash joint for my couple. With respect to the weed
 I prefer SSH or Mango Haze. More active weeds.
From the coffeshop “The crush” where I take the SSH and MH, I only have to say that it is like a dark place, in a basement.
Also tasted the “Purple Haze” cookies
 a box of six
 three for each
 it was marked as medium, but I’m still waiting for it to make effect. Some weeks ago a job companion give me one butter cookie
 and the effect was hundreds of times beyond the “Purple Haze” cookies. Well at least it were tasty.

The “Easy times” was a “lighter” and more sociable place. But best was the Bulldog Palace. There you can sit like in a McDonalds, but smoking a joint. Without the feeling of being clandestine.
I came with a bittersweet sensation from the Hortus Botanicus, because as we are in winter, many of the flowers and seasonal plants were not visible (well, it was visible the soil where it was planted :sweat_smile:)
I’m still trying to guess at what time they eat, when at some place for dinner
 I didn’t know if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner time :thinking:. Many things closed at 6.00pm 
 and night came very soon.
Hope to came back, but in spring or summer with my daughter. Lot of musseums.
And that’s it. We have cold days

Souvenirs only cheese, tulip bulbs
 nothing illegal.

Hate the inclined sideways
 feeling walking as a limp, and a torture for my hips.

Many thanks to all for your recommendations. But as I said before
 once there the planning flied by the window
 ajajajaja

5 Likes

It looks good.
Good job
 now think about the version 2.0. Sure you can find some improvements.

1 Like

Thank you, it hold all my stuff I don’t think there is much more to do.

What I have done is to make this TC rolling trays a new brand, already made the logo and here is the base of the line, the all round tray.

This will be a base model very cheap to afford

As you can see it has my logo on the back and a small logo in the front with 2 frist digits for year and next two for production number.

Once I have like 10 of each model I may sell it to some grow shop

I am thinking about 3 main lines: basic, standard and pro, mine is a pro, this one is a basic.

I will make a mid range and price line, each line with 2 models, several woods to choose from and costumization is possible, so I might be on a new line of work here
 He he

Very enthusiastic about providing top quality trays at a affordable price or a high end tray to anyone who wants one.

Every tray is hand made by me and have at least a small logo with serial number. Who knows? Might become parafenalia collectibles.

And like BD, the first one is number 0.

Once I have a batch I will see if there are improvements to be done by feedback, I want you all to have a classy tray that fits your needs.

My pro line is top, really enjoy it.

Cheers

5 Likes

If someon is interested please sign in :seedling:

https://overgrow.com/t/holy-crack-preservation-open/89309?u=faithisyours

8 Likes