GC flowers Cap Junky and Chem 91

I don’t think you need luck, but “good luck”.

2 Likes

Don’t let me fool ya, I’m still stumbling through and feelin like a newbie at times.

I believe I found my cause of the flooding. Buildup in the aquavalve bottom float allowing that one tray to flood over. Cleaned the hell out of everything, now wondering about an inline filter between mixing tote and reservoirs… that could help I think. Maybe a quick clean reusable filter…

Hmm…

I wonder if 180 micron is sufficient to filter out such small particulates?

3 Likes

Just to update you, since it seems like you’re keeping track; 2 out of 2 for germination (one each).

The Chem91 S1 germinated in less than 36 hours and the CJ x took another day.

3 Likes

100% germination so far… 13 for 13

Now keep an eye on any issues such as intersex traits. I saw zero in the cut, and @LoveDaAutos ran clean as well. But these are s1’s so please keep a close eye…

She can be finicky, she doesnt like much ph drift. I have fed up to 1.4ec so far and barely a burnt tip.

9 Likes

Clean looking setup! Nice work

1 Like

Hey @GCBudz

Are you still looking for testers for these? I know I’m a bit late (I wasn’t in a spot to start them before) so if I’ve missed the boat, it’s no problem but I’ve been following the thread and I love what I see with the Chem 91. That dark green, greasy sheen on her makes me think I can smell her from here.

I need something strong for back pain and I’m planning my next run so if you would be keen, I would love to test some. Here is a link to my thread - In the basement with Loggershands - so you can check out my grows. I’ve done some testers runs before that you can see. I’m running organic with some home made iKNF inputs. I would post updates both there and here.

Cheers,
Loggershands

4 Likes

Can you dedicate the 4x4 for a full run in the near future?

3 Likes

I’m still seeing speckling on the fans, scoped and confirmed live mites and eggs. So I pulled single infected fan leaf and hit with Johnny’s MTA solution top and bottom. See if it’s actually killing on contact… check in half hour or so.

I have a real nice canopy going this run, it’s tough to get in and spray beneath fans so I figured I’d hit it once every week or two. Time to test and see if I need to try remixing another batch to verify results.

EDIT: It appears to be working on contact, now I know the issue is getting good coverage on top and bottom of fans. Time to defoliate heavily and evaluate.

7 Likes

I’m testing some other strains in the 4x4 in the coming weeks that will have the space tied up for some time. My plan was to run them in the 2x4 and pop them asap.

1 Like

So, I’m thinking I’ll probably have a second set of testers. Let’s look at that timeframe and if your 4x4 will be available then.

I’d like to see full size tents and taller plants so we can average results better.

2 Likes

No worries, maybe next time :grinning:

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

Thought I’d drop a few pics of the recent harvests curing.

Chem 91

GG#4

G-Unit

Cap Junky

The glue is appearing to be the most narcotic… and getting more so every day. The 91 is…well the 91! Also narcotic but can’t help to think it will be better next run unseeded. Same with the Cap Junky. The G-Unit while very nice is lacking in the Diesel side I’d had hoped it would lean. All in all, I’m very happy with the results and yields but there is room for improvement.

I think I figured a way to add a third tent, a 4x2 for flowering out moms. Doing so will require another light purchase, probably for the 3x3 and moving the 2x HLG 100 Rspecs to 4x2.

32 Likes

Very nice!

GG is a staple in this house. My wife could throw everything else away and just smoke her.

6 Likes

Not much to show, but the chem 91 s1 and CJ x are doing fine:

13 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

i also would love to test some of any of them …
always got a spot for a few fems, no problemo.
would start them when they land.

the chem 91 i absolutely love and the cap junky seems to be great.
hopefully i get to enjoy some variations coming out of your s1.
(i mean, in case i may be allowed to run some :slight_smile: )

__

i just started one of the cap junky s1 that @TopShelfTrees1 threw over :wink:
comparing that to the cross along with the pure chem = interesting af to me.

9 Likes

CJ x 91. Not much to show yet. Started 3 seeds thinking it was 4, and got one potential runtling. So, 2 seeds are 2 days above the soil, and 2 seedlings just opened and went in the soil. Will give the runt another week before culling, but probably no more, because I can only run 4.

Long story short: will have 4 healthy seedlings to show next week!

7 Likes

Thank you all for the good words and encouragement. I’m loving seeing y’all posting seedlings here and in your journals.

The 3x3 is plugging along, the 91 is looking impressive in its yield. Biggest buds iv seen to date. The 4x4 is ready to start stripping down low as she’s reached the trellis height and will be flipped soon.

However, iv been laid up in alot of pain for the past week with a back injury. Thank God I have someone I can count on to do the basic things that need done. Hoping to get out there soon and gets things caught up, grab pics and update.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear about the back injury, particularly the pain. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

5 Likes