GC flowers Cap Junky and Chem 91

5 states share a border here, 4 legalized. NJ, NY, DE, OH with only WV not legal.

So long as they don’t dangle that that home grow carrot and yank it out last minute.

9 Likes

That’s right, forgot about the few small ones on the east border. Yeah, good times ahead for you :+1:They tried to take home grow out for us at the last second and the governor was overwhelmed by angey emails and letters. Not a good move before the general election.

4 Likes

All politics. I swear between politicians and the weatherman I can’t tell who’s lying anymore. Cmon pa.

3 Likes

I was about say, at this point I trust the groundhog more than the weatherman. At least he’s right half the time. :joy:

3 Likes

Ok let’s drop a few pics.

The 3x3 tonight starting to flower.

The 4x4 just beyond 30 days.

Staten Island

Chem 91

The next round for the 3x3, 2x RIL and 2x GrandPa Glue just breaking surface. These should hit the tent in about 6 weeks.

!
[20240209_173415|233x500]
(upload://syWmfpQaTa7dzoNnsGWzhrcM9HB.jpeg)

I received order of 4 more 3.9 gallon autopot containers, no more waiting for harvest to up potting in an autopot. I should be flipping replacements 2 to 3 days after harvesting in either tent now. Ordered 3 more bags of Growpito.

Happy growing all…

19 Likes

I mentioned awhile back that some of the beans journaled in this thread would be available during a server auction. That auction is now live…

Check out my beans, as well as genetics offered by @DougDawson @ReikoX @JAWS and @LoveDaAutos

11 Likes

I put in bid. Thanks.

3 Likes

Best of luck @smooth!

3 Likes

@GCBudz are you the one that put the cap junky s1 in also?

No… that’s @LoveDaAutos donation… or one of them that is. That’s his work the s1’s.

7 Likes

I really am loving the Staten Island vs. Chem 91 head to head grow. Plants are looking great, that will be quite the smoke test. Those are some happy ladies.

Saw the auction post pinned, it is great to see. Good people coming together for a good cause.

2 Likes

Let’s see how the SIC smokes! Her bud structure does look reminiscent of 91 at this point… let’s see how she finishes. I did not back these two up but have plenty if I think I want to make a few more.

Wish I had your photo skills… :slight_smile:

And yes, great cause.

4 Likes

My first Chem '91 s1 from yours truly is now flowering, I am really enjoying the journey. Thank you.

13 Likes

Looks good! Chem '91 definitely on my list for future runs. :beers:

5 Likes

Outstanding! I have been looking forward to your work, it’s been awhile since i followed along.

Thank YOU bro…

2 Likes

If you want a great bag appel strain check-out “Mr. E” (massMedical) one of the best bag appeal strains out there. FYI . have a few Cap Junky wanting to run them soon !!!

2 Likes

Peeked in 4x4 last night, the SIC buds are exploding. Larger than the 91. The 91 is starting to color with some lower lights off temps.

The SIC is nowhere near as finicky to run either.

Looking fwd to sampling these already.

SIC…

23 Likes

They are really stacking up and looking phenomenal.

It will be interesting to see if they fade like the 91 and how long they flower for.

Have to clear your calendar for that smoke test!

1 Like

With the schedule I’d like to keep this year they will only see 80 days. I’ll keep a note on how they look 60 on…

Maybe I should ask the guy who I got them from… lol

Still awaiting my growpito, getting close to my planned CJ91 start.

Culled the Tropicanna Cherry and T1000 moms this am. The mislabeled appears to be in this 3x3 round as well, with 3 of 4 looking like TC again. Daughter doesn’t care for the TC as much as we hoped, it tastes too perfume for her and gives her a headache. That’s ok… try another sativa leaner for her. The current run will be their last.

8 Likes

Day 36… almost half way there.

SIC

29 Likes