GC flowers Cap Junky and Chem 91

Yes, should be great at that. If you’re running led, you can get away with warmer (78-82F) no problem. And 1.2ec shouldn’t be an issue either, plant size dependent of course.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input @DannyTerpintine ! Much appreciated. The option to get reliable data direct from the breeder here on OG is a big part of this forums appeal.

I meant 75-80 days and I run in your temp range maybe up to 84 on warmer days. How long did you tend to take her for the pain relief mentioned?

3 Likes

ahh gotcha’. Yeah even 84 with leds is doable.

Anytime after 63 days she’s pretty ready. She’s a solid 9-weeker. Could go a couple days more of less though.

2 Likes

Cool thread @GCBudz
Looking great .
Luckydog has so many awesome strains

2 Likes

Thank You @Kaneboy I figured you would sniff out this Chem oriented thread!

Testers, beans went out yesterday. I did not make it to PO before noon on Saturday. To be honest… I forgot till it was too late.

Checked the room before bed last night, the 4x4 that is getting chopped this week is flooded. Autopot reservoir empty. The liner is holding the water and it’s not escaped the tent, and iv got a Cardiologist appt this am that I can’t miss. I’ll break out the shop vac as soon as I get home, but I’m letting the plants dry out the containers and will chop asap. I don’t know if a line sprung a leak, or if an aquavalve failed.

Some of the Mapito guys have expressed how easy ebb and Flo is… I’m gonna have to look into that as a possible replacement. I can’t and won’t deal with flooding tents.

10 Likes

Well shit, sorry about the flooding. Could be worse, but it still sucks.

3 Likes

Hope not anything serious with the Cardio. And sorry to hear about the leak; at least it was contained. I run soil, but my heart goes out to you guys managing massive amounts of water like that. Good luck with the recovery and hope the bud survives

And those I hope there are lots of pics for the testers. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Been a long day… time for some cap junky.

26 Likes

We need a break trhough in TV-Communication technology. I want a Smell-O-Vision

2 Likes

How bouta smoke report.

5 Likes

Excitedly awaiting some special mail! Will be starting a couple asap, a few more sometime in August

2 Likes

Flooded myself out twice using autopots, thank God for Gorilla spill trays being water tight, bastard held 30 gallons with ease, first time I’m not sure how, second after cleaning I forgot to close the stupid drain shut off valve lol.

4 Likes

I’m terrible at these, but i’ll grab a jar later today… roll one and give it a shot.

2 Likes

What nutes did you use with the autopots? I’m running MegaCrop which is doing well but i think it’s clogging the small hole on aquavalves where the silicone plugs are.

2 Likes

I ran AN sensi first, but went back to cultured solutions after I ran out of AN samples, that makes sense I know a buddy who had issues with mega crop and his drip system.

2 Likes

Liquid nutes? I think that might be in my future, I can’t deal with flooding. It’s ok in this situation because I had already harvested one of the 4 in that tent prior.

I like the MC, it’s cheap and works well. But it does leave a sediment that causes issues.

2 Likes

Yes both were liquid, the cultured solutions is amazing stuff and made specifically for hydro , well RDWC but it’s stellar in a drip too or just plain old coco. I have ran it off and on for almost 10 years now and I love it. I do have a plan to run Jacks in the near future to see if it holds up and if so I’m going Jacks 100% as I’m tired of shipping, out of stock, small bottles etc. be so nice to buy a few bags and be set for a year or more, truly

2 Likes

you ever consider jacks ? i have had my autopots leak before also but i was lucky it was in a basement room with no carpet. i dont use it any more not a fan of the one i have its the old version that keeps 2 side by side to close imo.,

2 Likes

I got a present today! Thanks man! I can’t wait to pop these little babies! Anything you’d like from me, all you have to do is ask! Appreciate it!

4 Likes

That’s cool @Ottafish your the third to confirm receipt. Thank You.

Get em wet guys!..

6 Likes