Getting Seeds in Virginia

2 Likes

Autos could be hit or miss. They are easy to stifle early on and then get a small harvest. Also there are runt ruderalis genes in true autos that will pop up now and again resulting in a small harvest. But it is an option for sure.

2 Likes

Wait so it expired yesterday?? :sob: :sob:

I will have to keep a look out, because this ^ is the kind of stuff my buddy told me to be on the look out for around here. There was already 1 seed event I missed. :pensive:

1 Like

You have only been a member for 11 hours lol get to know the community a bit.
Who’s this friend that told you all this

3 Likes

I am! I’ve been smoking since I was 23 and I’m 41 and have never lived in a state where I could legally grow, so I’m just excited/ready! :slight_smile:

My buddy Eric, I don’t know his sn here, I’ll have to ask him!

3 Likes

I guess this would be for an off-topic forum, but I’m in some FB music groups, and that’s where I met most of the local people I know that smoke. Dirty Heads, 311, Sevendust, RDGLDGRN…good times!

Most of the seed runs on here you need to be here for a little while before you can get on them.

1 Like

That’s why I’m asking if people think it’s safe to order through the mail. I don’t want to just come here and get free stuff (which I see a lot of people unfortunately do), I don’t mind paying, I just want to make sure I’m okay ordering through the mail, and won’t waste the little money I have to start this!

4 Likes

I don’t want your money and you don’t have to trade me anything buddy. Let’s get you on your feet. If you mess up, you’ll learn some lessons. Experience is the best teacher. Send me a DM if you’d like me to send something.

8 Likes

You don’t have to pay for seed runs they just ask you put in some time.
I can’t remember how long exactly but it’s not real long. Just keep getting to know everyone and soon you can sign up for them.
They show up all the time so it’s no biggie if you missed yesterday’s

What a guy! That happens a lot here too when you get talking with people. Enjoy overgrow

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @StevenInRVA ! Good luck with growing in VA.

2 Likes

welcome and there is a gene trader show in your area on july 25th from 12pm-4 pm
i just have an address
1704 arlington road
richmond, va
maybe go and check it out score some beans, im sure they will have freebies going on

4 Likes

Congrats VA. I saw the heart and soil project was doing a bogo for VA customers recently on instagram, might be able to get some more of that!

4 Likes

Just sent seeds to my buddy in Linden, VA …in a plain envelope… Only took 5 days with a business postage machine stamp from Cali

3 Likes

Yeah i got some from them, they included a free hat also.

2 Likes

Hey don’t knock growing out a random bagseed. All the Chems came from random bagseed, as did OG Kush. As long as the bag it came from was good then the seed should be good to grow. But you will have to watch it for herm tendencies. Although from everything I’ve seen I’m starting to believe top notch potency may me connected to herming.

4 Likes

Check us out. Chitownseeds.com we are out of Chicago. We are running 10% percent of Storewide now. Plus freebies with any Ethos or Twenty20 Mendocino or Bred by 42. Peace

1 Like

1000% it is safe to order seeds through the mail

3 Likes

Code anyone can use at Dcseedexchange.com
Gftteefwk
Just use it at check out for a discount, always freebies with every purchase
And we can always talk about bulk discounts. Have a blessed evening my friends

5 Likes

I’ve had great success with bagseed and many legendary cut have come from bagseed :call_me_hand: Do not be afraid of them.

2 Likes