Ghost Drops Bag Seed First Class treasure hunt

Hey OG.

Due to some unforseen recent events my bags of homegrown have all but run dry. I recently picked up one of Ghost Drops slime bags of First Class Funk from my local to fill my needs for the New year celebration I have tonight.

While rolling up some morning meds today I came across a lone seed that somehow survived the grinder.

Needless to say it hit the water before the joint was lit.

I figured I would start a new thread devoted to this little soldier and see what becomes of her (hopefully).

Come join me In my treasure hunt of Funk.

34 Likes

Bring on the bagseed…

I have two I’d like to sprout this year myself.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever found a seed out of the legal market yet which is kinda surprising. Hopefully she wants to germ

7 Likes

I have a friend that found a seed in some cherry ice cream he bought at a dispensary.
It was some killer smoke and actually germinated the seed and grew it out took clones and made some seeds.
But the only problem is that some seeds tend too herm so it’s kind of a big gamble.
Unless you don’t mind hermys.
Good luck and hopefully some fire comes out of the bag.

3 Likes

Ya that’s what I’m kinda figuring @Sincitytoker. Hermy pollen can lead to hermy babies right? Being the first LP bag seed I’ve found I wanna grow it for the novelty if nothing else. If it’s stable and strong I’ll take snips for any Canadians that may be interested.

4 Likes

Yes unfortunately when you grow out some good seeds out you found on a killer bud it will have the herm genes in them. But my buddy does have luck once in a while and the seeds he grows out have not hermd on him.
The bad part is it’s kind of a gamble.
But if you do get a bag seed that flowers with no seeds then bam winner winner.

2 Likes

Love it!

I usually do a little dance right after finding a bag seed…

I too would have had the bean in H²O before lighting the jay!

Here’s hoping to a some Ghost Dogs First Class Funk in your growing future!
Great way to start off 2023 :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

67efd5c6-df39-435b-8b2a-6dc387b61c9f_text

14 Likes

Thanks @Maddawg

also waiting on two more LPC to break ground. Gotta try again!

7 Likes

And we’re off!

3 Likes

I like your bag seed enthusiasm.

3 Likes

She had a sister!

Also maybe a commentary on why to not spend 100 on a bag of “premium” dispo weed.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like both wanted a chance to put on a show.

1 Like

Maybe a bit stretchy but the Funk is coming.

6 Likes

Hey OG been a bit so time for a quick update on the FCF

A touch overwatered but still truckin

Hope everyone has a great day

Peace

9 Likes

Hey folks time for the Friday Funk update.

Haven’t killed them yet…

That’s about the size of it. Have a great weekend all.

7 Likes

Just came across your thread. Following now.

1 Like

Hey @floyd happy to have you here pal. Hopefully there is some funky fuckery in the future!

1 Like

Did you email ghost drops about finding a seed in their product? A buddy found a seed in the bag of CBD runtz he picked up and messaged canara to let them know. They not only refunded him the cost but sent a free tin of Terple as compensation. By far the best response from an LP I’ve heard yet, possibly overkill lol. So I’d be curious how a “premium” brand like GD would reply to a seed in their product.

Good luck with the seed, hope it turns out as good as the mom and doesn’t show any herm tendencies after a stress test.

3 Likes