Ghost Drops Bag Seed First Class treasure hunt

I haven’t thought to email them but maybe I should! Thanks for the positive vibes and for stopping by…

Just found one in a bag of Red Fatso from Doja (tweed) as well. QA is slipping I think

3 Likes

Did tweed ever have much quality control lol?

I’d be curious to hear what those companies say if you email them about it, always interesting to see how they treat their customers. If you haven’t tried anything from Tribal/Nugz (canara) I’d recommend checking them out. Since getting a job as a budtender and having to sample the legal offerings they’re the company I tend to recommend most for having good terps/effects at a reasonable price point.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip re tribal I’ll check them out next time…

I took your suggestion and emailed ghost drops yesterday. They responded with surprise saying this was the first report of any seed being found in their FCF. (Maybe it truely is a treasure hunt) Then asked for pictures lol. I said that I could send a pic of any generic seed which wouldn’t prove anything. I offered to send pics of the seedlings for phenotypic comparison with mom lol. No response yet so I’ll let you know if they have anything further.

Emailed Doja this morning after finding a second one at the bottom of the bag…first one has germinated BTW lol… doubt they have anyone in over the weekend to respond.

3 Likes

What going on folks. Quick midweek Funk update.

Till next time stay funky

10 Likes

funk-funky (1)

2 Likes

7 Likes

88366afb2a976023740ec87f347b3912

2 Likes

glasses-dance

11 Likes

This girl is growing so well she was begging to be set apart and put into a 2gal. She’ll go into flower first once I can grab the lower for clones.

Hope everyone’s has a Saturday full of Funk, thanks for stopping by

13 Likes

first-class-vanderpump-rules

Been a while for an update. This girl is my pick of the two. Great structure and squat growth. Gonna let her get nice and big I think… lots of Funk.

13 Likes

Hey OG been too long without an update. The two girls have been growing well and I selected one to toss into flower after grabbing a few cutting. She is fat and squat and stanky even in veg.

And here she is about 5 days later in the flower tent.

I’m not really set up well for cloning at the moment so I’ll take the lowers in a week for a second round in case the first don’t take.

Happy family day to the Canadians at OG.

14 Likes

Well here we are at day 10 of flower and we have confirmed she’s a lady anyway. She’s looking pretty happy and is already stinking up the flower tent with her funk.

13 Likes

Hey OG. Here we are at day 24 flower for the first girl I put in. The smaller is at day 4 and already throwing hairs

Number 1 is definitely the hungriest in the tent. Not sure if there’s a ph issue creeping in. Wouldn’t be surprised with my shitty well water. I’ll be upping my game shortly with a Blue Labs Truncheon I think. I’ve got away with not phing for the last few years but am starting to think it’s something I need to get on. Hope everyone has the funkiest of Thursdays.

13 Likes

Kinda looks like NL1 or Bubba Kush or something :thinking:
Both looking great tho, nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks! That first plant has got one of the strongest smelling stem rubs of any plants I’ve grown. Can’t wait to see what she does. She cloned well and will be used for a future breeding project if she proves stable.

@BasementBeans Shaolin Funk coming back your way soon I’m hoping.

2 Likes

What she stem rub exactly? Getting any acrid scents?

1 Like

Ya really strong acrid funk is a good way to describe it. There’s also a minty almost eucalyptus like note that almost stings your nose lol. It stunk up the veg tent pretty well too

2 Likes

Lowers got dusted with some Tiger Berry pollen this morning. :crossed_fingers: for Shaolin Funk to be born. Happy st. Paddy’s all.

3 Likes

looks like at least a bit of that pollen was viable. Let’s go Shaolin Funk!

8 Likes

Hey OG been too long without some Funk. Here’s the girls at days 40F and 26F respectively. The terps on number one are just insane. An electric lemon funk is my weak attempt to describe it. By far the loudest terp I’ve ever had in my tent. Number 2 is more subdued but it’s early on. The frost on both is looking on point. There may be some treasure in this hunt after all.

And number 2

8 Likes