Ghost Drops Bag Seed First Class treasure hunt

Also… got me a new toy yesterday. Been planning this upgrade for quite a while.

Everyone’s got so much more room to spread their legs in the 5x5.

11 Likes

Plants are looking good! I’ve heard it multiple times now that the Ghost Drops has some seeds, not a bad way to get some new genetics haha those plants are looking nice and frosty. Number 1 looks like she’ll be a nice yielder too!

2 Likes

Thanks @DonGnosis appreciate that. They’ve both proven to be stable …so far. I’m really happy to find some of their genetics as a starting point. I’m hoping that pollination took and I get a few seeds to play with. Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Good luck with it!

1 Like

Hey OG. Quick update from the flower tent at day 50 and day 36 respectively.

FCF #1 is just getting better and better. I’m already looking forward to her next run. She is so loud. An angry funk upfront with electric lemon in the background. Can’t wait. I’m thinking she has at least another 2 weeks

And here’s here sister at day 36

Last is the next run on Plant #1 in waiting. She’s gonna be put into a 5gal this time to flower out. Off to a healthier start already.

14 Likes

Getting close. Here we are at day 56 and 42 respectively for the Funk sisters

And 2

And the next round at day 4

8 Likes

Happy funky 420 OG!

13 Likes

Very nice looking buds!

2 Likes

Thanks brother @Floyd I think she would be a good hasher. I’ll let you know how she does I may pull out my washing machine again.

1 Like

Do it! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Day 66 and 52 starting to finish up

13 Likes

Day 70 today for #1 and I think it’s harvest day. Some final pics of her.

And little sister two weeks behind

14 Likes

wow congrats @MonasticDank . Glad you were able to find a viable seed in there, and in your very capable hands it seems to have thrived.

2 Likes

@sprinklememaynee thanks! It doesn’t appear my attempt at pollination worked too well but I’m more than pleased to have brought this stinky girl to harvest.

2 Likes

Very nice looking buds!

2 Likes

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Loving that fade in the little sister! That’s something pretty.

1 Like

So am I @joheimgrohen thanks! Two completely different phenos. I don’t think the two share any traits between them. I’ve have her top cut waiting to show me roots since flip and it’s doing nothing. I’m gonna have to try to reveg her I think

1 Like

Quick inspection of my pollinated lower branches has revealed a lone seed lol. Let’s hope there is some female vibes in it. Shaolin Funk needs to happen lol.

2 Likes

Here’s the little sister a day or two prior to harvest. Day 70 on Monday.

13 Likes