Ghost Drops Bag Seed First Class treasure hunt

Nice grow @MonasticDank! Really interesting going through the thread, seeing your found seed grow to a beautiful plant!

1 Like

Thanks @Sdoyle appreciate you stopping in and spending the time on my thread. This has been a fun little treasure hunt for sure. Hopefully I can turn it into something worthy of passing out to the community.

1 Like

Very nice! These gals look beautiful! Awesome to see that at least one makes the cut for a second round. I love how the bag seeds outshined the other plants :laughing:. There is definitely a higher risk of herms in “modern bag seeds”, but some great plants can be found for sure. Even among the dozens of “clone only elites” I’ve tried in the past 3 years, one of my favorite plants was from my bag seed “practice grow” as I got started up again.
If you like her, try to keep her around, sharing cuts to trusted growers is insurance you can get her back if she’s a real keeper. These plants from unknown pollen donors really can be one of a kind :disappointed:. I wish I shared my bag seed gem more, the one buddy I did share with lost his mother before I lost mine.

2 Likes

Thanks very much @Seamonkey84 and I’m happy to report that after almost ten weeks of stasis the lone cut of number two I had forgotten about is showing life. I pulled out the cutting before tossing it to find two little roots. She’s gonna make another round eventually!

2 Likes