Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Nice brother, love it! Getting her done!

3 Likes

I have started giving irene, Tahoe, chem d plain water in flower because I am noticing some issues/possible excess.

Similar in chem d in veg, and the lighting is pretty low intensity there so I have switched veg to plain water for now also.

Rest are getting the standard feed. Picked up my parcel of 8lb calcium nitrate and 8lb master blend bloom (0-12-24) today. I guess customs opened the parcel up and had a look.

7 Likes

Haha ! Thought it was a big bag of blow! Lol, looking forward to all those beauties throwing down in there!

2 Likes

That Chem-d is a finicky bitch, Tahoe too

3 Likes

@leetdood that clone space is looking grooovvyyy. I’m so behind on setting mine up lol.

The Tahoe/Hurkle I used in my swackhammer was Tahoe dom, and an absolute monster. Could throw anything at her and she would not care. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Crafty_Flame

9 Likes

Day 9 flower. 2nd trellis added. Mystery skunk bagseed #11 was a male. Removed.

7 Likes

great job mate!
are there not many leaves between the two nets and do you remove everything under the bottom net?

2 Likes

Thank you!

Yes there are many leaves but I will see how it will develop

90% of what is under the net is gone, I may remove more, but I get lazy

3 Likes

Mainly I add it for the extra tall plants, so they won’t grow into the light

3 Likes

Nice brother! Looks great for sure, awesome!

3 Likes

Looking great in there! :fire: :fire: :100:

2 Likes

Day 25, I’ll try and get better pictures, but here’s one of a plant thats doing super nicely

That’s a mystery skunk bagseed

Chem d and rez ecsd are looking overfed, rez ecsd cause it started bottom feeding itself due to the floor being uneven and all water flowing to its corner for the feeder roots to suck up I assume.

One of my mystery skunk bagseed couldn’t take the feed, I switched to water but pretty sure it’s gonna burn to a crisp

I might have mentioned that I don’t want the finicky or needy plants hunted from seed anyway so that’s life, the plants that crush are the ones I’m looking for

11 Likes

It might not have the density but dang does that skunk look like it will hittt :stuck_out_tongue: .

I’m the same way, I’d much rather have a beast of a plant all the way through. I don’t mind a little finicky as long as it’s worth it though.

3 Likes

Frosty lil bitch! Nice! Let’s hope she ends up true skunk :crossed_fingers:t3: Awesome

3 Likes

Just got some cuts in. Fingers crossed they all root, knock on wood

6 Likes

which cuts cmon tell us! lol

4 Likes

Chem 91 skva, 76 bubba, Khalifa mints, triangle kush, mb15

6 Likes

Here are the pics I promised, took them last night

Day 26 flower

Mystery skunk bagseed #6

Mystery skunk bagseed #4

10 Likes