Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

fire alarm musta went off!

3 Likes

Just plugged bubba again snips since I didn’t do well with the clones I got.

Pretty excited about the kush collection. Tahoe, irene, loompas, triangle, mb15, bubba so far.

4 Likes

I find it difficult to believe this is day 29, but it is

9 Likes

yeah that frost development is mighty impressive for 4 weeks! :100:

2 Likes

Day 31. I suspect a time machine has developed in half my tent

13 Likes

if they look like that now, it’s wild to think what they will look like when they’re done! :eyes: :100:

2 Likes

Day 35 photos

10 Likes

The frost development on her for 5 weeks is seriously crazy! :snowflake: :100:

3 Likes

Some clones and pics of highway robbery 7 at day 37. HiRo is i95 x chimera 3 by trichome orchards

6 Likes

Took some pics of mystery skunk bagseed #6 before lights on, with led light and without, day 38

12 Likes

Very sexy brother! You know they are frosty when there’s no light on them whatsoever and they look white! :drooling_face: oh man I hope she ends up FUNKY AF too!

4 Likes

Time for some ugly shots!!

I had to harvest this plant, it was preflowering before going into the tent anyway

10 Likes

Day 40 pics. Some ongoing issues with pests etc. Rez ecsd is basically dead, since it was feeding off runoff I decided to try a normal feed. It’s burnt to a crisp now.

These ones are decent though

11 Likes

I can’t stop taking pics

14 Likes

compared to the day 35 pics from a week ago, she got wayyy chunky! :muscle: :100:

3 Likes

So don’t stop!
They are cool! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice brother!

3 Likes

Massive day 43 photo dump. I struggle to get the shitty tablet camera to focus, so I’m including lots of photos so you can check out different areas.

Mystery skunk

Highway robbery

Tahoe (overfed)

Corey

And the star of the show,

Mystery skunk bagseed #6

9 Likes

Overgrow logged me out when my pic upload was almost done lol… fixed it now

1 Like

how much room you have in flower tents lol

1 Like