Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Uppotted Corey. Flipped to flower. Closed the tent up. Day 1 flower is Nov 9.

7 Likes

I want even flowering!
they will tear your awning!

3 Likes

Leetdood’s growing struggles :cry:
Day 2 flower, trellis finally added

11 Likes

Yes! Atta boy! Off to the races now! Like the vert setup too, definitely awesome huh? Maximizes space it’s helped me so much since going vertical

3 Likes

Soooo much of a help

2 Likes

It really is, I’ve got two one big, one small it’s like it just opens up space, and once you get it to a science you just move them up or down as they grow and then into the tent, perfect ! Love it brother

3 Likes

Spray station… treating for thrips. Sulfur and purecrop1 in the spray bottle pictured. Best to use gloves and glasses.

Sprayed all plants that are in veg and aren’t in domes

Will continue treating and treat the ones in domes as needed. The sulfur can burn the smaller plants in domes

Pictured plant looks shitty cause i cut it back very drastically so only small shitty shoots are left, but they’re doing a good job growing out and settling into the bigger pot. It’s the giant mystery skunk bagseed male

3 Likes

You have some fans in that tent? Going to be super dense in that canopy haha. Cant wait to see gow much they stretch your going to be in for some colas !

2 Likes

I have a vent fant constantly venting the tent nonstop but good point. Might need one or two oscillating fans inside the tent

2 Likes

I also plan to add a second trellis at around day 9, and a third a week after that so around day 16. To try and manage that canopy and direct them away from hot areas

2 Likes

Ya i think u will need 2 fans for air movement i had one but it wasn’t enough so added 2 medium sized instead ine big ine

2 Likes

Where did you buy the medium sized ones?

2 Likes

Canafian tire had a sale cpl years back and i bought a few so i just had them sitting around lol

I really want the ac infinity ones but 70 bucks is a hell fkn no lol

1 Like

maybe these

https://www.amazon.ca/VIVOSUN-AeroWave-Patented-Adjustment-Fully-Adjustable/dp/B097D1R11S/

2 Likes

Those would be perfect for top canopy imo maybe one more under but thats 160 bucks haha 2 is enough lol

2 Likes

Thank you!

Guess I’ll need to scrape together the funds LOL

2 Likes

Gonna be a killer harvest though for sure

2 Likes

Vivosun had a black friday sale so I got my mom to pick 2 up for me, gonna pay her back when I get paid. $25 each aint bad

3 Likes

16 of 17 highway robbery clones transplanted

9 Likes