Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

8x4 ft flower

1 Like

is it all taken up ?

1 Like

Pretty much. Rez ecsd died, and I harvested one plant, but otherwise it’s full

1 Like

damn ok. i offered a couple close friends but i fucked up my light timer and am now to tall to flower out so was gonna see if you wanted a couple to scrog out if no one else does

1 Like

I would love that but can’t continue perpetual as I need to harvest then veg only to spray all my plants and keep them clean

2 Likes

Thrips driving me up the wall

3 Likes

i feel you thank god i havent dealt with them in a while if no one takes these im just gonna clone off them and trash left overs. i will let you know before i do though just incase

2 Likes

ouuuuweeeeee I thought it was just the #6… but all those girls are frosty af! Nice work! :100: :muscle:

That bagseed seed is something else though. :eyes: :snowflake:

1 Like

thank you danny!

2 Likes

Some pics of the larfy plant I had to harvest

WIN_20231222_17_04_27_Pro WIN_20231222_17_04_56_Pro

6 Likes

I struggled to take pictures of this plant yesterday. Success with lights off. Day 44, mystery skunk bagseed (I think #10)

I take pics of these bagseed because I find the differences and expression very interesting in this case

8 Likes

Day 45, #6 as usual

8 Likes

Sour Power

Star Power

I found these pictures online. I feel like I see a similarity in some plants, especially #6. Throwback to the great great grandmother of sour power?

12 Likes

Tried to capture the color, not really possible. This is mystery skunk bagseed #4 at 48 days. I kept a clone each of #4 and #6. Very nice stank when I squeezed a cola. Rock hard too.

11 Likes

not sure how much they cost but they have lenses that color correct hps and mh i can tell those girls are frosty af but cant tell the colours haha

3 Likes

Definitely frosty af! That’s a good call, we gotta get you one of those colour correction lenses. Really show how beautiful they are.

4 Likes

Day 49 pics before lights on :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Decided to take pics of HiRo #4 for the breeder since it’s so frosty. This one looks like pure headstash.

13 Likes

Day 56

None of the plants are ready for harvest
A friend asked me how much I leave on my plants, because I commented he took a lot off. I took some pictures for him. This is mystery skunk bagseed I don’t know what number. I’m kinda out of it lately so not doing much beyond the bare minimum.

11 Likes

Won’t be long now! Nice brother, bet you can’t wait to chop!

3 Likes