Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

looking gooood! You’re getting close! :100: :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s funny… I find I can never remove enough off my plants. I can lollipop to 1 node, and 3 weeks later I’ll be like damn, didn’t lollipop enough :rofl: .

5 Likes

Lol yep story of my life! Buckets and buckets of leaves! :man_facepalming:t2: I was literally just thinking of you @DannyTerpintine hope your holidays were great bro

4 Likes

Thanks brother! :pray: :green_heart: Was pretty good, couldn’t really ask for much more!

Hope you had a bless time too! :100:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it, I did thank you :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I definitely can’t wait to harvest these babies. I overfed some of them and want to clean up my garden and do even better next run.

2 Likes

Sunset Sherb pushpop Yoda cut, transplanted finally. Was rooting bubba and limed orange slips in the same tray

Thank you @HighTilliDie

10 Likes

Awesome! Great news

4 Likes

Good read @leetdood thanks for the tag I was wondering where you were posting on here lol

3 Likes

More pics of #6

11 Likes

Frosty bitch

4 Likes

Looking good brother! You’ll be trimming before ya know it!

4 Likes

seesshhh that #6 is iceyyy :snowflake: :100:

2 Likes

Highway Robbery update

So yesterday, day 61, I had to harvest a plant that died. Likely a missed watering. It died and dried out and I didn’t notice. Good news is it smokes quite well today.

Hints of Grape on the exhale, I must say.

Here are two small sister phenos that are just sooooo almost ripe 🤌

11 Likes

I won’t lie, this highway robbery smokes really good

I’m gonna re run all the HiRo phenos but yeah, this is what I was hoping for, and this was a nice potent tasty preview of the full potential of the line. I’ve been smoking it since I got up, basically, and while I’d like it to be even more long lasting, I’m sure the full runs will show me the full results of the potential potency. Someone asked me what sort of Grape. I said uh, you know, that Philly blunt Grape, dank berry grape, between candy Grape and that dark Grape Welch’s Grape juice.

7 Likes

Sounds great! I love grape.

3 Likes

I took a close up picture last night and it’s much better looking. I do need a better camera though.

10 Likes

Mystery skunk bagseed #6 day 63

9 Likes

I suck at taking photos! Oh well

Here is HiRo#4 day 65

Frosted outttt

12 Likes

Definitely frosty as a mofo brother! I’m buying you a camera for your birthday no joke.

4 Likes

that #6 is looking straight crazyyyy! :raised_hands: :100: :fire:

that HiRo be packing on some weight too! :muscle:

3 Likes