Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Highway robbery #6 harvested at 66 days. Beautiful. Grown in a 6 inch pot.

The plant I referred to as HiRo #2 was actually HiRo #4. I will edit the posts later to reflect this.

Can’t wait to smoke this stuff guys

13 Likes

such a big plant for 6 inch pot how much did she stretch on you? looks nice and greasy

3 Likes

Looks like 2 and a half times

3 Likes

nice cant wait to see you run them again with more knowledge on how they grow

3 Likes

Thanks man, I definitely want to re run all the phenos and smoke them all to see which ones I truly like the best

4 Likes

Chooooop! Nice another one bites the dust! Keep fillin those jars brotha man

3 Likes

What you sayin on this snowy ass day brother?

4 Likes

Sayin I’m gonna harvest more, most likely:)

4 Likes

Haha atta boy! I love it what’s the nose like on those bad boys at choppity chop ?

4 Likes

I wanna say this one was astringent lemon gas. I spend all my time around flower and the plants so it’s hard to say

4 Likes

I’ll be right there with ya after a while! The chemtek and golden tiger should be coming down anyday now. Need to get back in there and check trichomes

4 Likes

:facepunch:t2:HARVEST BROTHERS :facepunch:t2:
Brothers of the fraternal harvest of the cannabis gloriousifica!

3 Likes

Day 67
Along with some successes, I have some tough failures and lessons.

The thrips got to several of my plants like chem d and Tahoe. Today I pulled Tahoe because it was getting too bad. Pics below

8 Likes

Bastards! I hate those lil pricks

5 Likes

Hoping the stuff is still worthy of smoking for ya brother hopefully you beat the bastards soon! @LL342 here is leetdoods thread

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite guys, looks like some top shelf buds. Sorry to hear it had issues. I myself had some mold issues drying and had to throw out 1 plant. Lessons learned I guess 🤷 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Glad to be here, I’ll be following along @leetdood

5 Likes

Definitely always an opportunity to learn

4 Likes

The main reason I post these failures and ugly plants is so everybody who reads this thread understands we can make mistakes, it’s a journey of learning. Not everybody has a photo perfect garden

8 Likes

Amen brother.

3 Likes

I am chopping many plants at a time. It’s hard to get the pictures right now. Here is one highway robbery though edit: is #7

A bud of the #6

I pulled irene, Corey, giesel today on day 70. They look good considering.

I am probably pulling everything at end of week 11 not 12 because gmo and highway robbery #5 look like they might not make it past 11, with the thrips.

10 Likes