Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

I will probably post bud pics of irene etc for sure. Just hard to get good whole plant pictures with everything hanging in here.

4 Likes

That nug is Looking frosty af! When it rains it pours! Stupid thrips, at least with reset you can get rid of them . Hope it’s great bro

4 Likes

All things considered it turned out pretty well! That was a though battle and you made it to the other side! :100: :muscle:

2 Likes

Well done brother! The giesel looks fire! Hmm I might have to try running that one from csi. The frost looks like caked on sugar :rofl: daamn good save on er bro! Keep on growing!

1 Like

That’s a highway robbery bud, I didn’t post any giesel yet. It looks nice to my liking though, that chem

HiRo#6 all trimmed up

HiRo #2 (not the super frosty one) hanging after around 2 days. Pulled it cause it was getting crispy. Looks worse than it is, will post nug pics after trim

Giesel stretched super hard and made these cool small nugs everywhere. I had to pull it in 6 separate pieces it was so overcrowded and stretched laterally. The nugs look nice, they remind me of chem d with the swollen bracts.

13 Likes

She definitely stretches like a mofo . Looks like the jars are refilled brother. Niiice

3 Likes

They definitely will be. I think both irene and Corey yielded around 1 to 2 oz. Harder to tell on some others but I’m chopping some more tonight.

Still some monster plants left

3 Likes

Bet it smells pretty damn great over there!

2 Likes

It does. But I have to mouth breathe cause I don’t want a repeat of yesterday, my nose was so stuffed

3 Likes

Haha it’s all that dust etc. whatever from trimming and chopping. When I renovated my laundry room for 2 days I was so stuffed for a week it was nuts. I DEFINITELY should have wore a mask

2 Likes

It’s that plus I’m allergic to cannabis. I smoked some of that HiRo#6 yesterday and all I can say is i guess that resin was still “wet”

Normally my allergy pills take care of it and I can smoke bud, but really fresh stuff… ugh.

Also particular cultivars can aggravate it more than others. Something about the terps

3 Likes

Yikes…. That’s crazy brother.

2 Likes

Eh I just get a headache or stuffed nose. Allergy pills take care of it

3 Likes

Day 71 plant and harvest pics

Highway Robbery #4

My huge Highway robbery #5 that seems like it’s not done, but being brutalized by thrips. Taking it to day 77.

Mystery skunk bagseed #10

Mystery skunk bagseed #3

Mystery skunk bagseed #1

13 Likes

HiRo #7 (18g)

Stardawg Corey (about 2 oz? My scale sucks)

12 Likes

Bud looks nice brother! Now don’t go smokin it all in 2 weeks ! :wink: (ask me how I know )

2 Likes

Yep same here brother! It’s not a glorious moment but it shows that you are a person and you have issues just like the rest of us that no grow is perfect and it’s a constant learning curve! There will always be something someway somehow to mess up but it’s all about what you take away from what you learned to apply it to the next grows!

6 Likes

Besides the obvious issues you came out with a harvest nonetheless brother and they will probably all smoke well for you with how frosty those pics look! Thanks for sharing the pics and telling others about it! It’s great to learn from others mistakes and not your own sometimes lol! Fingers crossed this next grow you can eliminate them buggers!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @HighTilliDie

Some trim pics from yesterday

HiRo #4 the super frosty one

Giesel and some finger hash

Corey

12 Likes