Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Buds look nice for sure!

4 Likes

Giesel did better than I expected

6 Likes

Looking amazing as always! What do you do with finger hash or scissor hash? To me the taste just isn’t that great and it doesn’t burn well

4 Likes

I just smoke it haha I already smoked it.

Here’s pics of Irene that I posted in the Irene thread

It is getting me pretty ripped man

13 Likes

Was Irene slow to show flower for you. Mine is on day 15 from flip and everything else that flipped then is showing tons of bud sites. Irene has a few more hairs but no real bud sites yet.

4 Likes

Yes and I can’t say I did her justice.

5 Likes

Thanks, I don’t mind her taking as long as she needs but it was making worry when everything else has set flowers.

4 Likes

I chopped her at 70 and shes knocking me the fuck down

6 Likes

WIN_20240122_20_10_38_Pro WIN_20240122_20_12_25_Pro

Irene closeups

14 Likes

Nice brother ! Love it

3 Likes

I’ve heard Irene described as narcotic… it definitely is.

6 Likes

That is what I recall, that’s why she was so high up on my list even after not smoking her for about ten years, always loved that OG/granny’s perfume terps and the insane buzz for hours! She’s a gem no question!

7 Likes

I am in the state that I would describe as “xanned out” lol I didn’t even smoke that much, relatively

6 Likes

I can always use good night meds. I’m really looking forward to trying it now.

4 Likes

Everybody has a different body chemistry but its a bubba s1 and bubba is good sleep meds. It’s definitely having a strong effect on me. I think TopShelf was right when he said the effects would last quite a while. I haven’t had any particularly potent bud lately, aside from Corey, and Irene just put my dick in the dirt.

6 Likes

Haha YES! I love it

4 Likes

Tahoe

13 Likes

Beautiful dark brown hairs on her!

2 Likes

if it’s the same cut of Tahoe I have you will like it!

3 Likes

wow u got that girl to purple out. love when that happens

2 Likes