Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Dark green not purple but thank you! Tahoe loves the dark green

2 Likes

Day 71 harvest pics. Mystery skunk bagseed #4

Mystery skunk bagseed #6

9 Likes

Choppity chop :axe: keep em comin !

2 Likes

all :axe:

drying now

will continue posting bud pics etc

6 Likes

Atta boy! Nicely done

3 Likes

Mystery skunk bagseed #4 looks like it could be a 3-4 oz yield off a 6 inch pot

3 Likes

Like I said I pulled Tahoe early but here she is.

WIN_20240125_15_48_51_Pro WIN_20240125_15_49_32_Pro WIN_20240125_15_49_44_Pro

14 Likes

Still a good amount of cloudies though so at least your getting a nice heady buzz. Plants all around look great leetdood :cowboy_hat_face:

Hows the flavor on the Irene and Tahoe?

2 Likes

I am not a big flavor person but from what I can tell they are amazing. Tahoe is a bit of an acquired flavor though, it can be like waterboarded by pinesol or something like that. It’s hard to describe because my friend claimed there was no lemon, but to me it was like pinesol in the mouth- anyway its just a VERY earthy smell/flavor so it can be very strange to you at first.

What do you think @Jetdro

4 Likes

As for Irene I have not smoked enough of her to put an accurate mouthflavor description but she definitely has that granny lady perfume going on in the back end, I think @hoss8455 among others definitely like to describe it that way, that granny smell… it’s very distinctive and I can tell why it stands out for some folks among all the kush cuts we have access to. It’s definitely got that kush smell going on in the forefront, the gas kind, but it’s also got those “welcome home to grandma” nostalgic terps, it’s so hard to explain

3 Likes

By the way Tahoe is smacking me really hard, I would not call that “heady” it’s very potent. Only Irene was more narcotic at this point

5 Likes

my cut of Tahoe is the most delicious OG I think I’ve had. I have described her taste before I would have to honestly go back and look it up to remember it . it has the big Kush flavor however one would describe Kush flavor.

her high is instant and lowers my blood pressure immediately.

I didn’t run Irene I ran Gisele and I did not care for her at all not one bit nothing about it especially the way it grew

Tahoe is in my top five or six in fact I’m growing a huge monster of her right now and I have a 6 foot tall mother

5 Likes

It definitely lowers blood pressure, I had a “micturition syncope” in the middle of the night

4 Likes

Irene tastes like gas and perfume, I want to say the taste is like what I imagine an opium den to be like… hash and perfume… oh baby

4 Likes

i remember getting batches back in the day of “kush” from some vietnamese that smelled like perfume to the point i would get headaches lol. wish i knew what it was cause it was good just didnt like the smell. but everything was “kush” those days

3 Likes

Looking great in there! Chopping day 60-70 just seems right to me. It’s always been about my harvest time but maybe it’s just the strains I grow. I was catching up on the landrace thread and one guy has a strain squirrel tail thats been going for 6 months! I can’t even imagine that!

3 Likes

This is very much what I get from Irene as well, she’s just delicious, potent…. A gem no question

4 Likes

I’ve even seen 10 months, it’s crazy! If I was more of a sativa guy I’d probs explore more but not when I won’t even smoke it most likely. Although I’d love to have a landrace tent somewhere just to explore but it will likely never happen as tent space is DEFINITELY at a premium

2 Likes

Outta likes once again but 10 months! Wow yeah forget that! 10 weeks or more and you’ve lost me unless this green is the best I’ve ever smoked. At my QP a month smoking rate that plant would take up so much time and space it wouldn’t even be worthwhile anymore to me

3 Likes

Me too on the likes but my sentiments exactly

3 Likes