Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Highway Robbery #2 better than I expected after trim. Decent smoke too, not a lightweight.

GMO. this is the apical cola and i meant to keep it together but you guys know GMO, she likes to break apart. Played around with lighting angles here.

11 Likes

Both look real nice tbch, definitely frosty and pretty dense. Nice

3 Likes

I think you will like most of these

1 Like

Me too tbch :wink:

1 Like

It smelt kinda raunchy before I ground it up and garlicky after I did. My allergies are kicking in again though and i must be partially nose blind in here so that’s just what I can smell right now

3 Likes

Shoutout to Trichome Orchards for getting this GMO and Highway Robbery in my hands and for breeding Highway Robbery

3 Likes

I will sincerely need your input in ranking them, lolz

3 Likes

Some good pics brother! Outta likes once again but I’ll drop a :heart:

2 Likes

You know I’ve got you brother, always :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Mystery skunk bagseed #4
Not really what I expected in the end but will give her a try…

12 Likes

WIN_20240127_20_30_00_Pro WIN_20240127_20_30_14_Pro WIN_20240127_20_31_26_Pro WIN_20240127_20_31_30_Pro WIN_20240127_20_33_20_Pro

Mystery skunk bagseed #4 close ups. Still struggling to get clear shots.

14 Likes

Mystery skunk bagseed #6. She’s a chonker. I don’t like how she and #4 look post harvest though. Reminds me of the mids I used to get…

8 Likes

Ya they have an od look sort of, just the bud type though, could still be killer after cure

2 Likes

WIN_20240127_22_32_23_Pro WIN_20240127_22_32_29_Pro WIN_20240127_22_33_03_Pro WIN_20240127_22_33_40_Pro WIN_20240127_22_34_50_Pro

GMO closeups, you can see why its such a dumper

10 Likes

I used a broom to sweep the dirt to one end where I would keep vacuuming it up. After that I flooded the tray with water to soak and scrubbed some dirty spots. I also moved all the crud to one corner. Then I tilted the tray to bail out the water at that corner. Most of the dirt came out at this point. I used a shot glass to get rid of it all and some rags to soak up whatever was left. Then let it dry. More sweeping and vacuuming under and on top of tray. Mopped with bleach water, let dry. Mopped with plain water to remove most of the bleach residue.

14 Likes

hell yeah nice and clean!. look into a small shop vac makes life so much easier sucking up water and spills etc.

whats on the table now quite a bit of plants!

4 Likes

I agree with what your saying but also should add it should be a plastic one not metal because if you get a metal one it will eventually rust out. Looks super clean in there @leetdood love the before and after pics! Good work on that cleanup and reorganizing looks amazing in there!

4 Likes

Nice and fresh and clean! I need a tray for my 4x8 so convenient! They are so pricy though it’s nuts for a piece of plastic. Looks great brother

5 Likes

Yeah botanicare is really proud of their plastic molding machine.

A black tray is also waaaay easier to maintain than a white tray. I should’ve gotten a black one myself :see_no_evil:

Looking really good in there!

3 Likes

Haha no doubt! It’s crazy isn’t it? It’s like current culture and their million dollar rdwc’s (plastic) :man_facepalming:t2:

I’ll keep looking for a used one. :wink:

4 Likes