Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Those two should be very nice, let alone the others you listed and all those cuts you have lol @leetdood

5 Likes

This guy @Weednerd.Anthony knows what’s up :wink:

4 Likes

Idk what any of those strains are but if leetdood is popping it then it’s probably fire he’s got quite the collection! @leetdood how are you gonna make room in your mother tent when you inevitably like those strains? N I wonder who will pop face off first you or me? I’m about a month to 2 before I have the 32x32x63 open to pop the seeds but I splurged and got another camera to watch their growth because I’m upset I didn’t catch the GP rapid growth on camera

2 Likes

How TF did I not notice the face off OG :man_facepalming:t2: damn!

6 Likes

Not sure. Gonna be flowering a bunch of plants out. Will have to organize the rest of the plants when they are healthy to truly decide. But I will find space somewhere as always.

5 Likes

Just empty the kitchen cupboards, add some flourescent strip lights, then get rid of the bed, add another 4x8 , who needs sleep anyways :wink:
Seriously though, isn’t it everyone’s problem. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah but I’m actually willing to do some of that. Lol.

5 Likes

Oh I know you are brother :wink: the things we will do for this plant huh

4 Likes

Yes indeed.

The only thing I won’t do is get rid of my bed. I do actually need that. Lol

4 Likes

I’ve done it :joy: turned an old 10 x 10 bedroom into a sealed room and slept on a futon next to the veg in my garage man I miss that space and freedom!!

4 Likes

Lol I can’t do that I’ve got a bad back.

4 Likes

But who needs kitchen cupboards :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I 100% understand I’m hurt worse now and couldn’t do it again lol :joy:

4 Likes

I do… but sometimes you can organize stuff better, right?

4 Likes

Tetris is the answer lol

4 Likes

That’s what i did with a lot of my stuff. Utilized vertical space more

4 Likes

Okay I’m gonna read my book for a few minutes then continue spraying my plants. Plan is to try and spray them all today.

5 Likes

Trust me if anyone knows about lack of space it’s me, stupid space is always detrimental to me

4 Likes

I can imagine it now going into leetdoods house sit down to watch TV and there is just a plant in an empty TV shell with the glass still in it so you can “watch your plant grow for entertainment”. Your like hmm ok well let’s get some snacks open the fridge it’s converted to a grow shelf. Hmm alright how about some popcorn and butter nope above the oven is a small grow cabinet. So where do you sleep? Look around the guest bedroom is full of plants so he moves them around and says here no blanket needed they will keep you warm lmao. This man has his house full of plants already and we are giving him even more ideas. You sir are living my life long goal of a house full of pot plants lol

4 Likes

happy birthday to me :partying_face:

8 Likes