Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Enjoy your day!!! I just had a fun one. That bday stuff never gets old, but we sure do :wink:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! Much Love!

4 Likes

You are a great friend, as generous as they come and have become a great , close friend and a great grower and brother. Praying 2024 is epic for us both and I truly hope your birthday is amazing! You deserve it!

Happiest of birthdays to you! Putting a fatty in the air for you as I type this :wink:

3 Likes

Take my sincere greetings and best wishes !!!
Good health to you, peace in your soul, rest in your head, good and smiles from people near !!!
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

X1000000000000 :pray: :raised_hands: :heart:

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 3.00.02 PM

Hope you have an amazing day brother! :raised_hands: :partying_face: @leetdood

4 Likes

I said it on the happy birthday thread for you but happy birthday @leetdood get baked or eat some edibles and do what you love ! That won’t let you down lol :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @leetdood. For now you just gotta look at the update pics haha. Got this lady for ya about a month ago and it was killing me to keep her a secret im glad the cats out of the bag I was afraid to take a pic and not blur out the name everytime

7 Likes

Thank you so much guys, it’s amazing to have such kind friends

Photos of all my plants from last night

Bonus hiro6 nug shot

14 Likes

Looks great brother! Nice

2 Likes

Plants are looking super happy and healthy good job man! I still can’t believe your spraying by hand I wish you would of said something I would of got you a sprayer for your birthday but hey there is always Christmas! Lol

1 Like

Thanks guys. Im cleaning some pots to transplant some clones. Got some good feedback and advice from @Fuel about goal oriented planning / scheduling. Cleaning around the place also.

4 Likes

Stone after stone, great monuments are edified ;o)
best vibes

3 Likes

Im getting STONEd alright

Thanks @DannyTerpintine not sure if I got the year on the sour d ibl right.

Gonna spray em in a bit

14 Likes

Heck yeah man thats a nice hookup!

4 Likes

Looks like they’ve made it past the hard part! Whooo! :raised_hands: :partying_face:

5 Likes

are those the blueberry diesel from me that is circulating or a different one? or @Rhai88 f2?

3 Likes

Oh ya @DannyTerpintine i saved a pink! I forgot to tell you, at least it was looking like it the other day, I’ll know 100% tomorrow afternoon but it started popping new growth , I was pretty stoked!

5 Likes

its yours, the remainder of the test pack

4 Likes

lmao your a savage man ! plants every where! i love it. going to need to invest in some strip led lights to keep all them alive while lowering hydro.

2 Likes

Cleaning still ongoing. Spray bottle broke, spring in the handle, might get a pump sprayer tomorrow. The 2 pink kush took longer to harden off. I had ziploc sandwich bags on them.

Bonus pics of irene on the puck of Cuban linx hash I got for my birthday a week ago.

10 Likes