Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

I am at approximately 75% feed with no agsil16h

you having alot of trouble keeping up with that many plants to care for ? looks like you got your hands full haha. prob smart to get something strong i go thru so many cheap spray bottles its annoying af.

is that sprayer over kill ?

1 Like

Sometimes yes
I had a giesel die the other week
Sometimes I get overwhelmed because I get distracted by other things or having to trim a big bag of mystery skunk bagseed mids for my cousin with ms

But that’s part of why I try to ensure I have a mother and backup pair of each plant I want to keep. Sometimes you’ll get physical, emotional, or various stuff on your plate and fall behind. Plants die.

That sprayer does not look overkill but I was gonna go to home hardware after I go to sleep. That way I can resume spraying as I’m behind. A friend sent me spinosad but I don’t know when it will arrive and I am trying to be responsible and build good habits. Never know what will happen.

5 Likes

i feel you there bro. hopefully with spring coming up the sun can bring some sunshine and lift that depresion winter seems to bring around and cheer us all up what area in the city are you living remember you saying kinda far a cpl years back

2 Likes

I live about half a hour south of north bay. It’s in what is called northern Ontario. It’s more like mid Ontario but almost nobody lives in the extreme north.

Don’t want to disclose exact location for security reasons. Legal grow but never know who wants to rob someone.

I take vitamin d3 as recommended by dookie

2 Likes

oh wow even further than i thought. ya i feel you on the saftey part always makes me nervous giving it out on here also. but im sure like 15 ppl have it lol. i try to take my vits but i forget every other day sometimes i accidently take them twice lol

2 Likes

I take about 3000iu a day cause I haven’t asked my doctor to do a blood test yet

But it feels like it makes a noticeable difference because I don’t get out much in winter

2 Likes

I’ve also been on adhd meds since around December. I’m getting better at managing my doses and it’s also helped me focus on getting stuff done consistently I think. It helps a lot when I need to do stuff like spraying.

3 Likes

for sure i have a nephew with adhd people think your lazy but you just dont remember to do things and are always over looking one thing to do another. not to mention he always tells me his mind just races sometimes glad your getting it dealt with

3 Likes

Grabbed this for about 45 bucks canadian. Let’s see how it works out.

6 Likes

hopefully as good as it looks like it should work lol. madee in usa not china so should be quality too!

3 Likes

Looks like it’s chapin parts so it should be decent

3 Likes

Works well. I just just need new flashlight batteries so don’t waste so much ipm. I’m taking a break and I ordered more sulfur.

2 Likes

Ironically I went to dollarama yesterday, and they sell these miracle grow battery powered sprayers. I grabbed two to try, they work great. I’m gonna go back and grab more this weekend. That thing is badass though, I actually used those exact ones for my fence/deck at my old place, works great. Good price too

2 Likes

Got sulfur from home hardware.

Made 4L of ipm mix. Sprayed all the plants. Slightly less than 1L left.

Transplanted a loompas headband to a bigger square pot yesterday, what a weird beast of a plant. She is a little like giesel, all viny as get out, but with less stretch so far.

5 Likes

Buddy also commented that loompas likes watering more often because it will start with a very shallow root layer. It’s true

3 Likes

Just took these clones

3x motorbreath bx1 male
2x Hiro2
2x Hiro7
2x Hiro6
6x Hiro4

If the motorbreath bx1 males are able to be rooted and transplanted I plan to trash the oversized one I have.

6 Likes

Didn’t I send you motorbreath yet bro? I agree about Loompas, she’s a floppy butch like giesel and sfv OG for sure, loves throwing those OG leaves too. No wonder it was easy to see it’s not technically a HB.
Hope you are having an awesome day brother

4 Likes

You did! I have 2 plants of it. This is the male i cloned

Motorbreath 15 x (motorbreath x wedding crasher)

4 Likes

Ahh ok makes sense now. Nice

3 Likes