Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

I wish I had more plugs for clones but I am flat broke.

2 Likes

gorillanut x chapo og when u popping those ! haha if only there was more room and budget eh

1 Like

No idea. I’d prioritize the oreoz cross

1 Like

never really tried anything oreoz off the top of my head but i know its popular

1 Like

Insane vigor, frost, bag appeal, hardiness. Combine that with El chapo og high, terps, potency.

2 Likes

The astronaut status 24 is a gmoreoz cross.

Gmoreoz x maitai

1 Like

ya that one sounds like a winner also. closest i grew with oreoz is dantes inferno x gushmintz but pretty sure there wasnt any oreo leaners

No but I’m sure it was frosty and terpy all around

1 Like

I need to pop gushers og

1 Like

super frosty and a distinct smell that was very unique. almost nail polish remover if i remember

1 Like

Probably the Dantes. Buddy said it smells like lip balm

1 Like

thats what i was thinking too dantes leaner. not much fruit but just a weird smell hard to guess, only had one plant make it out of 5 unfortunetly lots of ppl found nice keepers :frowning:

1 Like

That happens. Life is transitory we don’t always get what we want. Always move on to the next bigger thing

1 Like

even when we get what we want… we look for something even better. were a flawed species lol never content

1 Like

In some contexts, that’s not a flaw

1 Like

We stand on the shoulders of giants who hunted for better

1 Like

i was going to put that in brackets. flaw in some ways but why we evolve in others

1 Like

With my seed hunts and the projects upcoming I definitely hope to find kush, chem, and sour hybrids that are more pleasing to grow and top notch smoke.

1 Like

well with the packs you have there will be plenty to be found. we just need to get you some better cameras haha :stuck_out_tongue:

looking forward to it all unfold just wish it didnt take so long to do…

2 Likes

I agree. But progress is always being made. The male is being cloned, recipients are being cloned or transplanted, I’m getting ready for flower down the road. Aliendog will get reproduced by another member on here. Topshelf popped some of my karma bx2 s1s. Gonna get thin mint upcoming, among others. @Fuel recommended I plan things out better but I am definitely trying to stay busy and focus on my dreams and goals. Produce top shelf smoke for myself, consistently raise the bar.

3 Likes