Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

The filter material isn’t very durable but thats why I did both ends

Ideally if this catches 99% of pollen then almost none of that 1% remaining will reach my flower area anyway

8 Likes

way to be innovative and diy looks solid to me

3 Likes

Test seedrun ready to go

13 Likes

Day 0 flower of motorbreath bx1 seedrun

I cut back the back two corner plants as advised. At 7am the 12 hour dark period will begin for the first time :slight_smile:

15 Likes

majoras mask voice

12 WEEKS REMAIN

5 Likes

MB IS a 12 weeker ? always thought she was faster

2 Likes

Some of the ladies are

2 Likes

Off to the races, glad you listened :wink: here we go!

3 Likes

Success with this jogging!
I’m with you :eyes:

2 Likes

What the fuck, astro dawg?

6 Likes

Had that happen with some old Purple Indica seeds a few years back. Mine got tossed after a few weeks without new shoots. Hope you get some side nodes coming in if it’s one you really want to keep.

3 Likes

Yeah lmao im hoping itll grow out of it. It’s the only astro dawg that popped.

2 Likes

It looked normal at first so this is just like lmao what the fuck?

4 Likes

The reasons can be different.
Both genetic and no genetic causes (physical damage to the embryo in connection with the age of seeds, damage to the sprout or otherwise).
The lateral branches can even get near the lower embryonic leaves.

2 Likes

So @leetdood is that the only precautions your taking to avoid pollen getting where it shouldn’t? I was contemplating buying a carbon filter for the breeding tent just so no pollen got out but ive heard just being under negative pressure is enough in most cases

1 Like

Yes because the hepa filters should suck up any stray pollen. It also keeps negative pressure and is constant cycling so it likely filters the air multiple times.

2 Likes

Sometimes you make mistakes and plants get messed up or die

Because I use a medium that stays saturated and doesn’t drain that easily, I need to

A) select an appropriate container matching it’s root development

And

B) allow the container to dry back adequately before re watering!

I believe I failed here, thus this plant going into shock and probably dying

HiRo#7

5 Likes

Rain science bags man. Look into them they are awesome and long lasting! I just throw mine in the washer after I’m done. Been thru 3 cycles so far and 3 grow cycles with no issues and still looking nice and white. They have many options and it’s a plastic mesh bag that’s far more breathable than the fabric ones https://rainsciencegrowbags.com/

2 Likes

Seedrun day 5

11 Likes

Looking like I need to feed GMO next time

2 Likes