Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Looking great! GMO back right I guess?

2 Likes

Good guess

2 Likes

Lmao the only bright green lady she was giving it away

3 Likes

Day 6 of seedrun

I checked a couple of pollen receivers that were freshly transplanted to the 6 inch pots for runoff pH and EC to know where I’m at right now.

Input: pH 6.1 ec 0.1
Plant 1: pH 6.1 ec 6.75
Plant 2: pH 5.9 ec 6.5

Overall looks like the plants that were freshly transplanted definitely don’t need ANY feed right now. I’ll be continuing to check where I can.

5 Likes

I cut back every plant in the 8x4 to an appropriate height

I am almost done transplanting everything that will go in there. Zoap is likely staying in its plastic container.

I am flipping to flower in 5 days. I’ll keep you guys posted I’ve just been very busy getting everything done, as some of you know taking care of a hundred plus plants is no joke.

4 Likes

i have saved plants from worse. good luck and heres to learning curves. they get me every grow lol

2 Likes

Thankfully I have plenty more to go in, because I think it’s a goner.

I do need to back up some mothers right after this round of cloning and whatnot, and I have two rounds of snips landing tomorrow.

There’s also the headbanger coop run which I will likely start in a couple of weeks.

So overall if one or two plants die ill be okay, just need to make sure they’re all properly backed up and all work is caught up on. Which is well in progress.

6 Likes

your going/are to be a busy man lol. almost making me tired just thinking about it!

2 Likes

Right now I have 22 plants in 3 gallons, and both zoap and loompas are in their final plastic containers, so 24
About 5 more will be transplanted to 3 gallons, so 29
Danny sour will probably get a big plastic container, not sure. So 30 plants, 27 in 3 gallons

4 Likes

This will be my biggest flower run ever by soil volume I think. I pack the pots pretty good. Get those 3 gallons super full.

4 Likes

Sherb, strawberry cough, and hp13 clones aren’t rooted yet so they can’t go in yet and I’m not sure if there’s space.

Overall it’s gonna be packed tight, when I’m done transplanting I’m gonna take pics to show

3 Likes

I will say uh, one of the most tiring things is packing a couple 3 gals full with the plants and promix, then uh, you gotta sit there and slowly water it until you get runoff, and you don’t want want over saturate it obviously. So you’re just like, pouring and pouring amd pouring and pouring and pouring. Then its a whole 5 gallon bucket gone and you gotta make another one. But that’s life right?

6 Likes

Most definitely is! So much monotonous stuff comes with growing but as we know it is all worth it in the long run . We win some, we lose some brother.

3 Likes

Day 7 of seedrun

I checked the top left plant, as I believe it was not freshly transplanted. Runoff EC was about 5.5

I plan to feed GMO (top right as mentioned) when it needs watered next but i believe nothing else will need feeding for a good while.

1 Like

@Hotrods_and_hounds it’s here

7 more transplants, looking like 34 plants total for this flower run

1 Like

Seedrun day 9

Motorbreath bx1 male

Flower run preview, day -1

12 Likes

Danny sour (selected by @DannyTerpintine ) going to the big house!

13 Likes

Nice brother. Time for the big show! :wink:

4 Likes

Flower run day 0

8x4 tent canopy

Bottom view

Veg area. Needs maintenance and cleaning badly, but tents are finally done now.

13 Likes

Very nice! 🫡

5 Likes