Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Buy a bag of poolshock or pure calcium hypochlorite. Store it in a jar. Should be under $15 and last ya years :wink: need a pH under 7 to activate it to really clean everything so a couple drops pH down.

9 Likes

Awesome! That chimera lady really needed to visit the barbershop huh? Nice :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Giesel before her haircut

Giesel after

Motorbreath bx1 before haircut

Motorbreath bx1 after

I am gonna have to cut back a lot of my plants, cloning still waiting on a lot of things unfortunately. Keeping them in good health though. Pics taken 2 days ago.

10 Likes

I trained irene 2 days ago and took this pic yesterday.

Some pics of my motorbreath bx1 male

7 Likes

Oh nice! Babies to come…. Awesome

2 Likes

won’t be until after this flower run but i’m stoked for it.

3 Likes

Hell yes! As am I bro . Very much so love MB

3 Likes

Giesel before transplant

Root ball. I need to water until runoff… lesson learned. Packing the medium in the pot means a HUGE water volume that I’m not used to. Bottom third of the 1 gallon pot had no root mass.

The 3 gallon pot it’s in now

4 Likes

There really is a fine line huh…. I haven’t really investigated my roots in a while, perhaps it’s time, especially for mac1

2 Likes

Thank you @Shevchenko !!
Beautiful postcard

7 Likes

Looks like we got the same goodie bag! Nice

2 Likes

After 11 days, I am seeing some roots emerge on the irene and chem d. Seems like I’m making good progress with this round of cloning, hopefully.

4 Likes

Atta boy! Nice!

I just looked and saw a root beginning on the cuts you sent , gmo is first

2 Likes

That Gmo is very vigorous and likes to stretch upward and outwards in my limited experience

3 Likes

Definitely a stretchy bitch! Gonna be a challenge I look forward too

3 Likes

I am seeing roots from at least one of every cultivar. Irene is rooting the fastest. Not bad.

2 Likes

Most plugs are rooting. Corey and Rez ECSD are the slowest.

2 Likes

Becareful your house dosent explode with all that Gas in there … Nice selections

3 Likes

Ya ECSD is slow for me too, just noticed roots on one plug I was waiting on and worried about! Stoked

2 Likes

so what you going to hit the motor breath male pollen too ? motahoe breath any one … lol

2 Likes