Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

gmo, corey, irene, wedding cake, strawberry cough, giesel, chem d, tahoe, rez ecsd

is what im planning so far. its hard, since i am getting more plants and they seem to be just as good also.

3 Likes

whats the new ones your getting your gonna have your own clone factory soon lol

2 Likes

I prefer to wait until they are in hand until I list them. LOL knock on wood

4 Likes

I’d say so 100% :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Here is an update on Tahoe

7 Likes

Today I noticed a plant burning up. Unfortunately I didn’t notice earlier.

My friend thinks it may be a buildup of salts but unfortunately I don’t have an EC meter yet to verify. I am likely going to water with plain water and see what happens. She may be rootbound. Fortunately it is just a mystery skunk bagseed so losing her would be alright.

7 Likes

Doesn’t look like much salt buildup, and she’s definitely close to rootbound if not so. Glad it’s not a mom but still LOVE THE SHKUNK!

3 Likes

Of the 16 plugs I did, 13 are showing healthy roots. 2 unrooted (corey, chem d) seem to have the end exposed entirely by accident but have a callus built. May take longer to root. One rez ECSD plug showing no end or roots.

4 Likes

Nice! Callous is clutch, that’s dope! Well done brother

4 Likes

I have in my dome now plugged:

Dragon Energy
Loompa’s Headband
Hashplant 13

3 Likes

Saweeeeeeet! Yesss!

2 Likes

oh man your getting all the cuts eh haha. that loompas headband tho!! you need a bigger flower room man gotta get us those bud shots !

2 Likes

Correction… it is Dragon Hammer

Dragonsoul 55 x Afpak

not Dragon Energy

4 Likes

I have been a bit out of it since a friend sent me some bomb weed and edibles… However today I did take 4 cuttings of GMO in a cheap tray I had sitting around since I found a plastic bit that can fit 4 plugs comfortably. Let’s see how that goes. Need to transplant the rooted tray of cuttings.

4 Likes

Nice! Good choice on cut to clone! She moves quick

2 Likes

Just trying to clone them all so I can flip to flower after I have the fire marshals come and see that everything is all good.

3 Likes

Just some pics of my prep for tomorrow’s transplants.

GMO in my spare tray as I mentioned below. Need to empty out the green tray for this new round of clones being potted.

Corey, some plants I won’t flower out this run, and the first round of clones

9 Likes

Just like me , prepped and ready before hand. Nice! The hardest part is picking what to flower next huh ? Drives me nuts everytime I make a list …. Oh wait , lemme swap that for this and ummm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Back to square 1

5 Likes

Transplanted chem d, rez ecsd, and irene to 1 gallon fabric pots. Transplanted all 16 cuttings to small square pots or solo cups for my friend. Corey on the floor.

I had to treat the new cuttings for what seems like PM. Sprayed them down good with sulfur and purecrop1. Been venting them and the gmo dome incrementally, starting yesterday.

Progress is being done. My 8x4 tent for putting my flood tray in will arrive Friday.

5 Likes

The plant I mentioned that was burning up has been thrown out. I think it was overwatering but either way a plant that can’t survive isn’t desirable. It was almost dead and not really growing properly.

1 Like