Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

I used to have to do that about twice a year while working for a guy. Just before it started getting warm and about mid way through the season

2 Likes

Now you know :rofl::rofl:. Before working for this guy I never realized they needed cleaned either.

Cleaning fan blades regularly is also important

3 Likes

I knew they need cleaning but why make a removable filter for one part and not the other? Meh

2 Likes

Gonna try and put the window unit in for the other area later. Get stuff cleaned up and organized.

1 Like

Clean it first! People will just throw it away not realizing it just needs a cleaning. Than go buy a new one

1 Like

I can’t afford to replace stuff that ain’t broke

1 Like

Me either which is why I learned how to be handy :rofl:

2 Likes

thank you for reminding me to clean my filters. I have a dehumidifer that I has a filter that gets dirty super fast and a portable unit that is the same way.

2 Likes

Yeah I figure post my mistakes online so others can learn from them

1 Like

Vacuum the area will cut down on cleaning the filter a lot

1 Like

Lmfao I’m over here like yep it’s good to be handy. I’m sure my wife says otherwise because I keep fixing up broken crap and keeping it for longer

1 Like

Let her go out and start pricing replacement stuff :flushed:

2 Likes

I plan on doing a decent clean of my place. Just a lot to do really. Still need to take down and clean the 8x4 to switch to veg, after putting the window ac in. Transplant a bunch of plants. Etc. That reminds me.

@HighTilliDie @bigzach87

Here’s strawberry starburst cbg. I think I’ll be able to transplant it today or tomorrow.

Pepsi case for scale

6 Likes

I had a lawn mower thay occasionally broke down and one day whole pull start came off. For a bit I put a screw in and stepped on the pull start head to keep it in the motor and start it but then my wives lil bro (roommate) at the time threw a big fit. I went out and fixed it and then my wife got mad put it up for sale and bought a $200 push mower with forward gears to make it easier. We’ll guess whay it broke in 6-8 months and now it’s just heavier to push around than the old one and she hates it lmfao. Some things are better off just getting fixed and used for a few more years

1 Like

Looking great @leetdood. Is she still throwing 3 leafs up top?

1 Like

Some 3 some 5 looks like

1 Like

She’s been a nice plant. Not giving me a hard time.

1 Like

I was gonna say I have a few 5 leafers up top and I have another plant doing that as well. Ive read some people keep their mothers in 24/0 lighting because certain strains just do that under anything less than 18 hours a day or if your not meeting a specific DLI

Yes some plants can start to preflower with small pots or 18h light

MOB, starfighter, Mac hybrids

1 Like

My first new car, my buddy starts telling me how it’s a waste of money with depreciation and yada yada.
He stops mid sentence looks at me and says never mind your driving this car until she falls apart :rofl::rofl:

1 Like