Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

That’s me and my 2008 Honda civic

1 Like

I’ve always done 24/0 veg

1 Like

For me it depends. Clones i like 24h, or plants that are struggling or getting low light.

Running HID 24H is no thank you

Well there was a time when you could get paid for doing this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao yep! Same here that’s me and this 06 focus I got! I snagged it with like 65k miles for 6k and it’s been getting me an avg 30 MPG with very little issues. So far I think I’ve replaced 4 tires, an alternator, and some interior and exterior lighting (LED swap). I plan on driving it till the trans or engine give up on me. The trans was newer with 10k miles on it when I got it as well

1 Like

I think I could benefit from it tho with my 2 tiny HLG 65s in a 5x5

1 Like

Well you still can get paid if you economize

But my options, historically, have been strangers or people with poor decision making skills

I’ve recognized I don’t wanna sell legal drugs illegally to dumbshits or undercovers

It’ll speed up your veg if needed or you can slow down your veg by decreasing it

I think that’s more about DLI as @HolyAngel observed no huge difference

I was thinking more about I used to get 4-5k a lb verses under 2 today

2 Likes

More about stretch

Neither really matter to me I’m just chasing the 3-5 leaflet issue and trying to find a solution. Everything I’ve read said that they throw those leafs due to poor lighting conditions and I’d imagine those 2 HLG 65s are not enough for that 5x5x6 even at full blast

I mean I’d take 10k for 10lb if I could get a trustworthy person. I’m very poor. But people aren’t trustworthy, as biggie says

I’ve only see it happen on 3 plants in the tent tho out of like 15 lol

They are out there, just pita finding them

@HighTilliDie what strain is doing this? Heavy indica ?

Last 3 people I thought were trustworthy were like

Shady clone guy, vietnam freedom fighter who bailed, and craft cultivator cash me outside baby I’ve got all your stuff

3 strains. Cotton candy, strawberry Starburst CBG, and I think gelato 33 or thin mints can’t remember which one right now

1 Like

So my track record here is very bad as you can see

Hint: garlic cookies, ho ho, toppie