Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

That’s freaking weird. I didn’t type it twice. There appears to be a glitch in the matrix, lol. It’s really cool when companies send you stuff. All my current lights came from sponsors. I believe I have got 8 so far. Also got a few tents. AC Infinity gives me a ton of gear too but not all grow related. I just wish more grow companies would put stuff in the Amazon Vine program as they constantly send me stuff from Amazon to review. They get the review, I get the stuff, lol. It’s a cool gig.

2 Likes

Sweet!

Yeah I’ve seen people get sponsored or gifts. Seems like it’s best to post and mention certain things in the right places to get a rep to contact you. I’ve never bothered because I have enough going on, lol, but I can see the benefit. Sure need more gear. Just gonna focus on catching up and cleaning my place, though. Making good progress lately just gotta keep it going and I’ll have even more room to put plants like @HighTilliDie said :smiling_imp: IYKYK

2 Likes

It’s night time, the worst time to take photos because there’s no natural light

But I’ve chopped highway robbery #3 and. Well, I can’t get good pics but whatever

It looks pretty decent.

Highway Robbery #3 chopped day 74. Gonna chop some others in a bit. This run was a big mess but some plants handled it nicely. Highway robbery #3 seems like an og leaner that doesn’t feed too hard and will burn up with too much feed like last run.

10 Likes

I really need to get this bug situation under control so I’m chopping most of my plants.

I’m gonna try and reveg mb15 and stardawg Corey. I lost those mothers while I wasn’t doing well.

Chem d is looking better now I’m giving it led light under the 100w and feeding it a 25 to 50% feed.

Clones are looking good in the tent. Seeing good growth on most. Ya know that bright green color on the shoot.

6 Likes

Continuing with the terrible photos

Matt berger bubba

Highway robbery #6

These don’t look quite ready. Strawberry Gary looked ready. Puny yield on that one though, my fault.

Gonna run some plants a bit longer but I’m really done with these bugs interfering with my library and my grow. I want them gone and am cleaning as much as I can and trying to focus my attention to my mothers.

7 Likes

I’m also feeling a bit burnt out at the moment and just need less on my plate. That way I can deal with what I have going on in my garden and try and improve my situation.

3 Likes

id say your night time pics came out better than the day time ones. i can never see the buds in your pics but those ones i can lol

1 Like

Thanks lol

Chopped 7 plants.

Gonna do more tomorrow.

Hp13, dragon hammer, and sherb are the main ones I’m probably gonna let go longer.

4 Likes

Pictures and than smoke reports are a coming! Good morning everyone

4 Likes

I use protocol 0 to eradicate thrips. Basically just cloning a stick from the plant, so there are no bugs.

2 Likes