Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Transplanted hp13 and dragon hammer to 4 inch pots but giving loompas headband a few more days to root, will update with pic when that happens.

3 Likes

if i were you i’d be scared to sleep at night… they might crawl out of the tent and eat you! :scream:
big and healthy plants! if they are transferred to 12/12 without cutting, they will not get out of the tent, but even out of the house, and will go for a walk on the street :rofl:

I already said - a cool collection!

3 Likes

Haha @Shevchenko no doubt! Guys got monsters! And one helluva collection! Wish you weren’t over there as you’d have em all too, no question. Wouldn’t even have to ask in fact.
Stoked that the new cuts are off to the races! I cannot wait to try them, no joke those will be pushing a bunch out of the way into the flower room as both have interested the shit out of me for over a decade! No joke. What a winter/spring/summer we’ve got coming brother :facepunch:t2: @leetdood

3 Likes

Here you can see the work in progress

8 Likes

It is tedious and taking time but I am excited to flip to flower on Nov 8.

2 Likes

Everything looks wonderful! Great work.

2 Likes

dont be afraid to trim trouble annoying branches/tops cause that canopy is going to be thicccc no matter what by the looks of it. hell yeah man

2 Likes

Some highway robbery (i95 x chimera 3) updates

20231105_184833

5 Likes

how does a split plant behave compared to others?
in the hand theory, the sap (nutrients) occurs under the skin, not in the trunk. and a loose plant has a smaller percentage of liquid movement, but how it is in reality is more visible to you.
It would be interesting to hear your observations…

1 Like

In my experience, as long as the skin stays intact, there is very little effect on growth. You can break the stem, repair it, and if the skin is fine the branch will not care.

The main issue is when weight is added in flower, the integrity is already lost. So it requires extra support.

2 Likes

Those Highway Robbery are super vigorous! Mine are monsters already lol

2 Likes

That’s why I sent them to you LOL that #5 keeps growing and wont stop

1 Like

Thank you @DannyTerpintine !!

Just got Bubba and Limed Orange. Popped them in a dome and can’t wait to see how they do.

5 Likes

Set up my veg lighting. Flip the tent to flower tomorrow. Still a lot to do.

10 Likes

at least its coming along. like the shelving unit i need to do something similar

3 Likes

I’ve had it a while but went with a different configuration this time. Double height for some plants to stretch out more

3 Likes

im going to do something similar i have that black shelf about 3 of them high maybe a 2 tier to make more space. prob need another veg light tho.

2 Likes

Yeah I need more veg lights, these are awkward to use, I’d rather have bar lights to spread light more evenly and not stick out as much

3 Likes

Still works great though

3 Likes

That’s a dope little setup I need to get some shelves and put a clone corner you got so many killer clones to go through! Gotta get caught up on your thread

3 Likes