Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

I can see that it is dominant of these genes because of the narrow leaves and serrations.

1 Like

I suggested the name Highway Robbery for i95 x chimera 3 (interstate vs 10k cut) and he liked it. So here we go, this post is about Highway Robbery.

I took photos, cut them back, took clones, and transplanted the last 3.

5 Likes

The plants were overcrowded and these basically shot up fast and not lateral for the most, so I have some odd plants to flower out that’s for sure.

3 Likes

They are beasts! Love that name! I’m stoked I’ve got one of these myself. Nice !

3 Likes

Short update:
Hp13 and 2 gmo cuttings have rooted

Been cutting plants back

Up potted Corey, pics below

8 Likes

Stoked the hp13 grew some legs! Corey looks great, gonna be a big girl!

2 Likes

I keep having to manage plant height.

With one plant i found a really unique solution.

8 Likes

did u split it down the middle? lol kinky bondage freak!

2 Likes

Wtf? I’ve never seen anything even close to that! You do that intentionally or it just happened ? That’s absolutely wild!

2 Likes

At first I was just training but I’ve had plants split a little before and do it. So I was like let’s try this out.

2 Likes

Ahhh ok? Hopefully it works out epic for you!
Hope you had a great night! Still got my fingers and toes crossed that HB throws some big fuzzy fish ones asap :wink:

2 Likes

Doing pretty well in general. My only complaint is the mice kicked the peanut butter off the traps.

2 Likes

Wtf, little pricks got it all but no snap huh? :rage: see! Pricks ! Absolute pricks. Just keep trying you’ll get em, can’t believe they got past that :star_struck: if worse comes to worse get sticky traps and toss that shit in the middle, they work too, at my buddies farm they use both and the rats/mice they get constantly never ceases to amaze me! Once a rat had its tail stuck, it either chewed or pulled that bitch right off, next morning I was watering plants and he comes running up “check this sumbitch out bro” big ass narly, nasty tail with the flesh still attached at the base but no rat, absolutely insane what those PRICKS will do, you’ll get em , guaranteed

2 Likes

Pic from yesterday when I transplanted GMO

Tahoe is now in a 3 gallon

All cuttings (hp13, dragon hammer, loompas) are showing roots. Loompas still needs more roots

I set up my new 8x4 and move my tray and plants into it tomorrown

6 Likes

Yes! Awesome news! Time for them to stretch their legs! Stoked those all rooted! Nice work brother

2 Likes

If it doesn’t die, I can make it root.

2 Likes

Thats my slogan

Haha! I love it! I’m pretty good too (as you know) it’s crazy how good you can get when it’s constant huh? We’re gonna be LEGENDARY at this soon :wink:

2 Likes

Man! I swear someone steals my likes! :man_facepalming:t2: 12 hours! Come on!

3 Likes

Took cuts of mystery skunk bagseed 1 to 15, the giant male, and the motorbreath bx1 male

My 8x4 tent is set up now and I bent over or cut back all my plants to fit. Pruning ongoing, trellis will be here on saturday

Highway Robbery roots

9 Likes