Giving Back To The Community

I admit to once believing that Cannabis was something to be wary of. I took big brother’s warnings very seriously. After seeing the benefits of the oils and edibles, my previous disdain for cannabis disappeared. I love finding ways to help people naturally, and this plant has proven to be a potent medicine all by itself. I’ve also found growing it to be the ultimate Zen experience. Healing shouldn’t come at a price, and just one plant provides several opportunities to help my fellow man. Many thanks to all of those that gave me seeds from their collections. Cannabis is truly nature’s gift.

15 Likes

Hola nube

I really like your philosophy

I am already spreading seeds

when ever I can I am also a member

of a private forum where I give free

seeds weekly to members

Free seeds is the only way

to preservation

Bare

27 Likes

No idea how I missed this! @nube and the others in this program, your ideals and goals are spot on. Share this shit! I hope that I can donate later on once I have learned a bit more about breeding.

6 Likes

Had a package come yesterday, said I owed 22 cents so I gotta go to the post office to pay that and grab it… Not sure if it’s yours or from someone else.

4 Likes

Mine never came, but then again it’s a long way down to CR…

Maybe they ended up in the hands of my beloved government officials. Who knows!

Sci

4 Likes

Yeah some people are pretty greedy with this plant, but not much we could do about them. I’m not even smoking for the foreseeable future, but I refuse to stop growing and just give it away to pretty much anybody that I know who does smoke. If they later want to give me something (a couple beers, some homegrown tomatoes, a homecooked meal, anything really) then that’s just gravy.

Oh and I also have some clones going that I plan to give away to see if some other people around here catch the bug like I did. Maybe someday I’ll try my hand at making seeds so I can send them out to you fine people.

9 Likes

i offered 2 sorta-keepers to someone the other day but they didn’t want’em.
am considering offering them up here, dropping them at 7-11 a few minutes before the giftee arrives. :slight_smile: :spy: :race_car:

SilverOG from S1/herm - looks like powdered glass at wk7
ConspiracyKush from TGA/HeroesOfTheFarm - lemon-lime-gatoradey

tick-tock :clock1:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Sorry for the long delay. These came down two months ago. Life’s been a little turbulent since harvest, but I managed to goto the beach and mountains for a few weeks’ vacation, so it ain’t all bad. A month or so ago I spent a few nights shucking seeds and smoking the leftovers to gauge the flavor, potency and effects. Here’s my notes and a few pics about each.

Pheno #1 smells of peas and has a mild-yet-sweet flavor, with a creeper high that is not ultra potent, but is very pain relieving…almost numbing. Frostiest buds in the end, with a lot of beans packed deep inside.

Pheno #2 was the smallest by far, but has a mild musky smell and a floral hint to the mild flavor. She also had by far the quickest ripening beans in her small buds. Not a creeper, this one packs a punch - first vape round was crazy strong. 2nd round of vape hits was overpowering. Total knockout, felt drugged…in a good way.

Lastly, my favorite pheno #4. This smells very much like one of my Herer Hashplant keepers, which is odd because I’ve heard it looks most like the La Affy mom. Beautiful mild, hashy, slightly berry and floral smell to the many nugs, which mirrors how it smelled in veg and flower. Great tropical flowery (plumeria) lingering flavor that has hints of berry and lime. Absolute face melting potency, but not super couchy. A little racy and fast up front, then wear a bib for the drool as you stare at a wall dumbfounded for hours. The most beans per bud of them all.

There’s plenty of birdseed produced by these three little ladies. Quite a few treasure hunter’s packs of Dank Sinatra F2 have gone out to the #payitforward group and #circleofsharing folks. Should see some of them getting popped soon. Lots left after these are gifted.

For anyone who didn’t hit me up, @UsefulSeeds is gonna have freebie 5pks of them attached to his next round of beans made using a bodhi Dragonsblood Hashplant male when they drop at www.GreatLakesGenetics.com

I sent an unsorted sack of DS F2 beans to torontoke of RIU and he’s had good germ rates so far. Take a second to check out his journal. https://www.rollitup.org/t/shootin-fer-mids-if-im-lucky.957103/ cuz he’s run more of my chucks than I have, doing a fantastic job with less space and resources than almost anybody I know. :clap: Sakura F2, Herer HP F2 (jjhp), gg4 x lbl s1, barefoot doc f2, and the list goes on and on. Hats off to him.

@MadScientist if you sent me your address, I’m sorry - I must have missed it. Got a lot on my plate right now, but please quote it back to me in PM and I’ll get something out to you within the next week or two. Everyone in the US, Canada, UK, AU, Spain, and South Africa have received their beans so far with no issues.

@strainly Thanks for the info and your efforts in saving this plant. Hope it works out well for you and the community! :slight_smile:

@Pedro_Bann I see you have a few of my s1 going. There’s some real good ones in there, with the four other people who’s run them finding a lot of heat. Look for the silver mango donkey dicks and the purple mango golfballs. Did I send you another pkg with DS? I can’t recall…

@Rainbowsunmoon67 Glad to have you in the cannabis community! :slight_smile: It’s a great plant, and growing it has taught me that every plant and animal and creature big and small has a spirit that we should honor and nurture and cherish. I am truly grateful for all the kind canna love shown to me by others in this community.

@Barefrog Amen, friend! Amen! :slight_smile: Keep up the good fight and hopefully we’ll overgrow the planet.

@jc303 Thanks a bunch for the kind words. Share and share alike, I always say! <3 Come back any time, take what you need, and give what you have.

@Eddie.saw Was that me? Did I send you some ds f2? A bunch went out and I think you may have been on the list, but nobody else around the world had to pay any postage for theirs…I take care of it on my end. Weird!

@MisticHaze It’s amazing to hear of others with the same giving spirit. I’ve given away 95% of what I’ve grown for free, whether it be seeds or flower. The rest I’ve kept for myself, no sales or donations cuz I don’t believe in attaching money to this thing. Better to give freely without expectations. Just remember to be safe in whatever you’re doing. Not everyone sees things like we do.

@cannabissequoia Very cool man. Hope those work out great. Spread the stable seeds far and wide! <3

27 Likes

Awesome philosophy @nube and great reading through this thread. Your plants look awesome mate! One Love

9 Likes

I never sent you the address @nube! HAHAHAHAHA

I was browsing thru the msgs and never did send you my address… What an idiot! (not really…)

No wonder the seeds never arrived man! BUT i have an excuse, I WAS STONED!

Thanks @nube, i guess it’s too late for the DS F2s!!! Thanks a bunch Master!

Sci :robot:

5 Likes

Great thread , warms my heart for sure. Awesome job nube its been a long time since I seen a playing it forward thread like this.
Used to see them all the time but times change and seeing the greed by these new chuckers not breeders just turns me off.
It’s really great to see this happen again , kudo’s for sure I can also attest to the huge generosity of Brother Bare as I know for a fact he has been
doing the same thing for years. :slight_smile: rock on brothers…ndnguy

19 Likes

There’s quite a lot of that going on here at the OG! Pretty awesome bunch, I’d say.

8 Likes

apparently i was a mad scientist and stoned & never sent you a PM. d’oh. :slight_smile:

:laughing: :clap: :+1:

Me too.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yep mate you sent me some Sakura F2 that I will either have a go at next round or pop in a greenhouse.

5 Likes

Send me some free seeds @nube

4 Likes

I still can’t quite believe my eyes.
Nube actually starting a thread and posting. Such a nice change of pace.

Keep up the great work bud

7 Likes

SPREADING THE LOVE
Awesome bro keep it up!

5 Likes

Yes ! And thank you! Well said!!!

4 Likes

Have any of you compared the dank Sinatra to LA confidential.?

3 Likes

These pics are all of the Dank Sinatra??? wow!!! thanks again, they look beautiful - what an outstanding project, congratulations on spreading the seed :+1::+1:

5 Likes