Giving Back To The Community

Thanks for the kind comments @Sunvalley - it’s very much appreciated!

Hey @MadScientist ! I thought maybe that was the case when I didn’t find it, but always give the benefit of the doubt. Since you PM’d me, I got ya covered.

Same goes for everyone here - if you want some beans, let me know what your safe shipping address is in PM. I have a lot going on right now in my personal life, but I’ll be able to start sending out more pkgs in the next few weeks. :heart:

Thanks for visiting @n8tiveguy I have a lot of respect for your work and I’m looking forward to getting more intimately acquainted with it in the future. Are you by chance in the Dakotas? Thought ndn might have stood for North Dakota Native guy. :slight_smile: Sharing is caring - gonna keep passing out free beans till they’re gone. Already spread around a couple thousand of these DS F2 - let me know if you’d want some.

Got you covered @cannabissequoia. :smirk: Thanks for the PM and I’ll hit you back soon.

Good lookin out @Pedro_Bann. More stuff where that came from if you want it. :sunny:

@Torontoke lol you ol’ wily sumbuck. Look at me posting an actual thread outside of breedbay! LOL Glad to see you make your way out here. Hope you like it - seems like a much better community than the other forums, at least so far!

Happy to help in any way I can @Hoodini. Like goes for everyone, let me know if you’d like anything I’m working on.

Amen @Ftlob Amen! I attend the church of the mother earth, and cannabis is one of her cardinals. :pray:

@Billybob I haven’t smoked the LA Confidential, but I’ve trimmed it a bunch at work. It’s louder than the DS, but is not as good of a plant in general. The DS is much more squat and has bigger, denser nugs that are also frostier due to the 88g13hp daddy that bodhi’s using from @n8tiveguy beans. Both DS and LACon are a little N sensitive and are light feeders. Both can be PM prone if you don’t have good circulation and humidity in check.

DS tastes go from earthy to berry & lime to floral, but it’s a little bland on the terp spectrum. I’ve heard that LACon tastes go from earthy to floral to sometimes cherry, and that it definitely tastes great. The one we have at work is very cherry floral. As far as effects, both are potent indicas but I’ve heard the LACon is a little headier and not quite as potent overall. The DS were the first indicas I’ve found that had almost overwhelming indica potency for even veteran tokers. Hope that helps a little. I’m sure people who have had both (like @Torontoke) can chime in with more info.

Hey man, thanks for checking in @Muleskinner :slight_smile: Most of the earliest pics in this thread are DS at various stages of flowering. All the pics in the thread are labeled with acronyms, but my last post was 100% DS pics of each pheno at harvest day, when shucking, and a small fraction of their beans combined and sorted. Most of the earliest pics in this thread are DS at various stages of flowering.

17 Likes

Cheers thanks a lot for all the information . (:smile:

4 Likes

IN DI AN just a play on that word bro lol Am from Northern Wi a cheesehead for sure.
N D N

9 Likes

Holy shit balls I’ll bet those males are throwing a lot of pollen ! Looking good trying my hand at making some seed myself for the first time!

5 Likes

Enjoying your thread @nube gals look great and loving the stripes on those seeds keep up the great work!

5 Likes

I haven’t had much luck with LA Confidential or Cataract Kush… they both looked really good but didn’t have much flavour… the Cataract was complete dud. Always wanted to try DS

6 Likes

I ended up crossing lemon skunk over LA confidential to make the buds bigger. The ones I grew we’re very potent.

5 Likes

Nice thread fam been watching very nice of you to spread the love around I’m sure people will be very happy with them keep up the good work

2 Likes

@N8tiveguy Sir I came across some Humboldt Black indica which I was told came from you. I also was told you might be interested in my keeping the genetics alive, breeding it, I know nothing about the line. Could you give me some lineage info please? I have a male and female but am culling right now so if I keep it going I need to know your thoughts soon if possible. I’ll be posting pics here in an all black grow I’m doing this summer thanks…DD

11 Likes

Brother Doobie they came to me as a gift from an oldtimer from Cali and with that name on the package, Humboldt Black Indica
and at the time I was concentrating on the G13/HP line and had no time to work it so I passed it on to a few friends.
I never saw a grow of it so cannot give you much any info but do know for some reason after all this time and no grows
suddenly you have one going and also another friend from another site has popped some beans I will check with him and see
how far he is brother and maybe he has some pics to try to give you some info on his grow , good luck and hope you find
something. :wink: Was just thinking , might be doc_d or Jay T might have looked at it will check that out for you also…ndnguy

15 Likes

ndnguy thanks so much. I’ve done some research but finding pics of it is difficult. Mine came via Zoot,don’t know how he came by it. I think it was Comacus who mentioned Farmer Joe might be looking for some of it. I don’t think I’ll breed it without much more to go on. Appreciate anything else you come up with…DD

8 Likes

Yeah bro Farmer Joe is going to be running some so will keep you up to date if anything good…ndn

8 Likes

Germ rate on the dank Sinatra f2 has been pretty good. Looking forward to these thanks a lot @nube
Your kindness won’t be forgotten

12 Likes

Hello all from London, I think this thread is on point, enough to pay hundreds of pounds or dollars to get ten seeds barely formed for new brides.

I don’t going to claim any seed on my first post but if you are down for a trade let me know we can work in share genetics all around the World

Thanks all

7 Likes

HUGE THANKS to @nube for sending me some seeds! I can’t wait to pop some, share some and then share the outcome of some pollen chucks that come from these :slight_smile:

This is what it’s all about folks. As someone new to breeding and this scene, this is what I always imagined it would be like. Hoping to pay it forward soon…

23 Likes

:astonished: :clap: :thumbsup: :seedling:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Already spreading the love! Put together this pollen chucker starter kit for a family friend :smile:. They are medical card holders who grow and have been wanting to play around with breeding. We’ll see what comes from it! Thanks again @nube.

13 Likes

Despicable. Nobody should have to worry if their medicine is contaminated.

8 Likes

it get’s worse! i hear the dystopain future of monsanto gm corporate schwag will be grown in 3rd world greenhouses by under paid sprayers of nasty shit, the product irradiated & sent here or extracted & re-injected with big-petro-chem terpene death.

the sky IS falling.

8 Likes

…but it hasn’t hit the tops of the :deciduous_tree: trees yet, mofo! :wink:

'cheggit:

:thumbsup: @nube Huge thanks man! You are a credit to our Kind! :wink:

The postal (expletive) actually just decided on the spot to charge me half of the 2$ postage due. :thinking: if anybody wonders why some :incoming_envelope: mail doesn’t get to where it’s supposed to, i think i have some ideas… :rolling_eyes:

I bet this kid runs a post office somewhere, maybe the IRS:

:v: :laughing: :joy:

13 Likes