Goat & Monkey Seeds "Legacy Line" A preservation project

@Carty very honorable thing you are doing here! :heart: I’ve never grown anything from Goat & Monkey Seeds but I do love the description he had of himself:
"I’ve been growing and breeding pot for decades. I began to do ‘reversals’ about 15 years ago, mostly as an experiment for myself and friends, but soon became fascinated with the breeding possibilities using ‘stable’ females to make seeds. For the past few years I’ve been reversing stable heirloom/elite “clone onlys” to make high quality female seeds that will satisfy both the home growers needs, and commercial scale cultivators. "
-G&M Seeds

Hope I’ll be able to try something from him one day.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Matt was a very cool Kat indeed, a bit out there, but, why we got along so great…

How long before you could start any?

1 Like

Putting an Irene OG x White Runtz photo fem in with the CripXmas grow for my respect and GREAT JOB with the information about all the cool stuff going on in his memory very nice work big Dude

4 Likes

Espirutu sanctum (Trinity x Tk)

4 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 was growing those and loved them until recently, I believe.

2 Likes

Yeah they were really good, orange and pine on the nose. Lots of older folks liked it for arthritic and nerve pain

5 Likes

Espiritu Sanctum is 1 of 2 strains [Mass Gas] that was backed up in clone form in NY. Both farmers are licensed & is working with the insiders to preserve them into seed form… The Legacy Strains will only include Matt’s top 10…

4 Likes

I have a few fems left of kashmir ×ass. Left . I just sent Matt a few of the skunk hp/whoop ass hybrids in a trade…buy he never got to send his end. I hate he didn’t get to run em. I’m sure he would of liked them.

4 Likes

I know JT is doing his best to return strains to people if they want them back…

Hey James… JT is boxing a bunch of Goat & Monkey gear up that cannot be used in the legacy preservation stuff… Once I figure out a good way to ship them I’ll be passing them out to those interested in running them soon… so keep in touch ok, I just heard from JT and he’s boxing up now… cheers

5 Likes

ok… now remember these plants were flipped to 12/12 from the get go…

Plant F is a beasty little thang…

The Only Runtz x White Runtz is a short squat girl… so I didn’t top her…

Plant B has nice size to her…

Plant A… love her looks

13 Likes

Cool, will do… if jt is still gonna continue…he can keep the beans…they’re just different plays on the Ass cut. And hippy slayer…I know Matt liked those cuts…hell we both did.

4 Likes

As many as 22 farms intentionally ran G&M in 2022.

3 Likes

12 boxes out, 3 to go!

2 Likes

I was asking because I work at one of the ny conditional license farms

5 Likes

I’m in upstate VT–nearly all of the NYS activity was prompted by me and handed off or referred. Shoot me a line–would love to hear how you did!

2 Likes

I run these under a light Sponsored by Mars Hydro, TSW-2000. Love it.

Here is 4 Days of growth, a few have been topped, the faster flowering plants were not. Some were pinched and others were fully supercropped with twisting the stems… hey, I’m still learning here…

Plant F ECSD x White Runtz. This cross is performing quite well and this is the smallest of 3…

Plant A and my favy…

Plant C

The single Runtz x WR started to flower quite fast, remember, all these started on 12/12… so I did not top her.

7 Likes

Looking forward to a gift box of which I’m sure will be shared with a few of you…

Matt even had my LBL Lemon Tree I’d gifted him 40 of to breed with, these were F2 seeds I made from seeds I received straight from Loran. The LT pheno was a big big girl who put all her weight on in late flower and smelled like the Jacks Cleaner side of things with the Lemon stank… these will be cherished to get returned to me… along with some love I’m sure…

peace

8 Likes

Woohooo… box has landed, spent 3hrs going thru it and dividing things up… will have some gear to share and a few no label… mystery seeds 1, 2 & 3…
Yak soon

9 Likes

Here is what just arrived…

Packs on the left in the white packs are ready to go… 1 has left already…

Anyone interested in running some of Matt’s seeds just in his honor… but you need to get to them within a few weeks at most… idea is to get some grows up here in his honor… be cool if you could cover freight charges, I’m getting killed at $5ea… plus supplies. $10 for 20-40 seeds is a no brainer…

Carty

17 Likes

No hippy slayer hybrids?..whitey bulger…?..stuff like that?