Goat & Monkey Seeds "Legacy Line" A preservation project

I’d be interested in a couple if possible

I’m sure I have both of those tucked away, just not on the trade list…

Pm me my friend… I have some nice packs to share

11 Likes

I’d like to run some of these if at all possible, I’ll do my best to grow them strong and share the progress. I wouldn’t be able to pop them until the week of the 6th of March (2 weeks). If that’s cool let me know, I appreciate it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can add them to the outdoor grow. If that works for you I’ll take a shot

4 Likes

Making pkg’s up… being very generous. with the big response however, I do need people to help out with frt and costs… asking a $10 donation for 30 seeds. PM me if interested ok…

Sounds good to me… maybe you could try some of the Molokai outside also… really tasty smoke but she can get some size to her and very sensitive plant so handle with care… old school high that is just wonderful, so she’s worth it.
I also have some Chocoloso I’m adding to a few…
Same thing as Tres above… asking $10 for my costs, comes with a tracking#.

PM me if interested still ok… have a great day

4 Likes

So far 4 have shipped out, 4 more are ready to ship… I didn’t wind up with some we all wanted like Mass Gas, but these are the ones being preserved and rounded up… the ones they consider his top 10 strains…

I have enough for about 6 more because I put 20 to 30 seeds in each one in pks of 10… Mystery Seeds #2 look feminized, just no label on the packaging.
I think it’s pretty cool to grow something and try to figure out what it is… the seeds are pretty too, dark with this yellow tinge on the ends… and look to me like all are females… gotta peek under the shell… hehehe.

Carty

5 Likes

Very cool, I will PM you in the morning and sort out the details. Thank you this is a cool thing you are doing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So far I have 6 pkg’s ready and only 1 person who donated, I need a few more to do so or I cannot cover the frt. Wifey says no more, we be broke and live off disability or I’d just keep paying it…

Put together 6 more then they are gone and 2 sites are responding so… be gone soon… MAC 1 is gone…

7 Likes

These Molokai are amazing and would love someone interested in preserving heer for the masses here at Overgrow. I have the #4 which Matt did not release and had it labeled, Good Smoke. well, none of the others were so… is this our keeper… lol.
Be nice to find someone interested in a big seed run of the Molokai x TK…
and she gets really big folks. Outside she has gotta be a monster.

13 Likes

5 Days of growth…

13 Likes

Trinity x TK

RIP Matt

16 Likes

Does anybody here know a trusted site or vendor who has Dr.WU or Triangle kush s1? Please let me know

I want goat and monkey seeds s1,thank you though

2 Likes

Your welcome, I believe long gone, unless someone digs in vault, a long shot due to the circumstances, but anything is possible .
Hapi growing

1 Like

The other goat and monkey thread lists a few vendors that still show some stock

https://overgrow.com/t/goat-and-monkey-seeds/67149/169?u=pharmerfil

1 Like

Are these vendors trusted? Jus don’t wanna get scammed ? Is emeraldrosegrows trusted ?

1 Like

@Growmyownmeds92 Read down the thread, they are trusted and local to Matt’s friends in VT.

The Triangle S1 is in stock with two packs over at Gene Fiends:

https://genefiends.com/product/goat-and-monkey-triangle-kush-s1/

You can also research any seed bank by searching for them here on OG, there are many threads about which are trustworthy and known

4 Likes

Thank uou i appreciate you I jus grabbed the last pack from emerald rose

3 Likes

Nice when people help each other like this… I have a small collection of almost all his strains in S1, but not giving them up for nothing… 2 Fem seeds S1, I’m happy. Appreciate the love JT.

HEADS UP.… Keep an eye out on the Friday Night giveaways. I’ll be giving away 10/10pks of Goat & Monkey’s Durban F2 reg. seeds. It will most likely be run by our more experienced peeps. Rhia I believe…

12 Likes

ECSD x White Runtz @ 3 plants, 1 is a Runtz x WR…

Runtz x WR budding up much faster, was not topped…

Ignore my pretty Auto on the left. I call her STOMP.

13 Likes